So Like

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
King Lennie ... I wouldn't care if the first bullet in my mag killed him, I'd unload it and several others into his stupid fucking ass!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

King Lennie ... I wouldn't care if the first bullet in my mag killed him, I'd unload it and several others into his stupid fucking ass!

You're a true Gang-a-roo.

C4

King Lentard ... I wouldn't care if the first bullet in my mag killed the sheep, I'd unload it and several others into his stupid fucking ass!

Fixed. :shifty:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

You'll have to fill me in on what the fuck that is, and if I need to add you to my "list"...

The Gang-a-roos are the Aussies of the forum, except for TardsJr.

The word is stolen from Rove.

Moonlight Drive

Stolen from Hamish & Andy actually.

*does the little Roo salute thing*

seX-Power

I'm surprised his mother :)confused:) could give birth to such a huge object.

Qwake

Stolen from Hamish & Andy actually.

*does the little Roo salute thing*

Did you see the Rove where the show was dedicated to Hamish and Andy? It was funny as fuck, they had their "sport" where they follow people and see how long they can do it for lol.

Whoa Knicky, since when did you have such a hate for this King Lennie guy...I heard he was pretty awesome :gun_guns: