So Kaedon Finally Went Off The Deep End Eh?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I can't say I didn't see this coming years ago. I was always of the opinion that the dude was a blind mark that couldn't debate his way out of a paper bag without freaking out because "gasp" someone disagreed with him. Especially several months ago when he was throwing his irrational hissy fits over The Miz.

I always wondered why I was in the minority in this belief, until I realized that back when Kaedon was "popular" was when Word Life, Xtremebadass and the rest of the two-faced kiss-ass crew was around making it look like they loved "everybody", when in reality the second anyone disagreed with them they became the lolfags we knew they were from the beginning. To Kaedons credit, he's never had an issue pointing out his dislike for another member. So although he's a whiny douche, he's an honest douche. So you know she's gonna get clean.

News flash guys, it's wrestling. Nothing involving whether or not one guy agrees or disagrees with you over one specific wrestlers talents should be negatively effecting your emotions. If it is, then you need to go outside, take a deep deeeeep breathe, probably get laid, and then come back to reality.

The Miz is getting pushed because he is popular, generates great heat, and has enough passable wrestling skills to work in an entertainment based wrestling company. Period. There IS no counter argument.

And by the way, lemmings are STILL, the shit.