So i've never seen this forum so dead before.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Like really... it`s getting pretty bad. so let`s point fingers, get this shit moving, I blame knox :35:

i find myself having to reply to adam posts. I`m sure i would reply to John posts if adam wasn`t always three mins behind him. Where`s beer, where`s lhr, where`s the aussies. I can tell BKB is lonely. Nino only pops up when boobs are mentioned, where;s the residential black guy been in jbonez. And why isn`t all this ``intelligent`` posting from enzo and Knox saving our souls. the allmighty Axis only replies to posts that are worthy and he`s been mia. Think he`s done with this forum. Back to ground yet boys. Starting to miss LHR, I don`t really want to tell adam and john off, but someone fucking has to. This is getting ridiculous.

since this forum is good n boring now, i think it;s about time knox and enzo went and apologized to XBA;s clique. he did a fine job of running the WWE forum and it;s sorta ridonkulous how Mike got rid of him basically trolling him, cause its full of lulz and he;s so serious it hurts. and then for some reason you guys 360`d and went on a anti troll months later. and even had the nerve to call your best poster, a troll. which is me. appreciate.

so who;s to blame and can you guys get your head out of your asses and realize giving prizes isn`t going to attract new people. I don`t understand the logix there. Troll U`s intentions were getting new people, that failed and this idea came up. Are we still using the same foundation, was it your idea to spam forums with ``WIN WWE RAW DVD BY POSTING!! COME TO IWF`` cause that shits sounds like an advertisement. Or were you hoping that the internet would rally the strong to your forum cause it recognizes the next level above greatness, that was only able to happen because we were all so madly influenced by the raw dvd

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
thrilling post from sharpshooter. i wonder what your shitty rps must be like

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I also blame myself. Ever since I became 18 time world champion suplexing my way into the hearts of millions, everyone has kinda given up trying to best me. It's a sad but true reality of the situation. When you've got a beard like this, peeps be jealous. So yeah, blame it on the beard, the beard is the cause and effect of everything important in life. Including being a member of a wrestling forum. There's no greater glory. So when things start slowing down, it's obviously the end of the world. 2012 people, recognize.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Actually, truthfully the whole forum experience has become somewhat passe for me. Don't get me wrong it's not hard to log in here and have a good word with people but at the same time, sometimes I don't even feel like bothering. My attention is focused on other things, y'dig?

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
knoxbeard said:
blah blah im so great but i named my high flyer brian variety
im on a laptopx and i'm barely on the internet nowadays and when i do log on it's for facebook and this site. Maybe when hockey starts up again, or when I find a mma forum i won`t care but until then i`d appreciate it if people cared about entertaning me some more. you can tell from the people who viewed this thread, that they`re in the same boat as Ito and Monkey. I think it`s time we found out what our members actually wanna do and relate to that. Wrestling and e-feds are dead to us. time for action. nukkas, i dont gotta work today so my inquiry you all fail to realize is the key to success,will be available. this is what happen s when i get bored

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Colin, not that i don't agree with a little of what you got to say, but your considering yourself completely blameless, which your not. You do troll alot of people and honestly you seem to just try and make people feel bad. After the older guys on this forum get sick of being here and leave, you and some others are going to have chased off all the people who want to join, and kill the forum. So don't act like your innocent.

Im not either, im willing to admit it though.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Lmfao, Colin isn't great. The only reason your saying so is because he said something good about you in his little "announcment" up there. And WTF is "*you're" supposed to mean?