So I've got a bet going...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

:biglaugha::biglaugha::biglaugha::biglaugha:

Are you serious. Lmao. They were losing to Michigan for like half the game and Michigan sucks. Beanie is going to run all over Penn State. Thanks for a good laugh though man. I needed it.

:confused:

J

Pryor fucked us way over with the fumble and interception.

But I am man enough to admit a defeat. Peep you win............this one.

PeepShow

Yeah, Beanie sure ran all over that Nittany Lion defense. 22 rushes for 55 yards. Nice RB you have there.

J

Hey I already admitted defeat and Beanie is an awesome RB he just didn't get to showcase it 2night. Hell they held Penn state to 13 points.

PeepShow

I just can't help myself when an overconfident person comes on and gloats about a team that isn't as good as that person makes them out to be.

J

You do realize that the game was lost on 1 play. Besides that Ohio didn't play that bad of a game. They managed to hold Penn to 13 points.

PeepShow

As I recall, you were talking about how good their offense was, not their defense. And it really doesn't matter, the fact is they won the game.

J

So a good team loses one game and they suck. I'm pretty sure even the best team loses once in a while.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
man....I bet that when Peepshow comes back, he'll beat tha' fuck outt've this punk ass "TBHAYLEY" poser...

PEEPSHOW (the original) > tbhayley(the cliche')

PEEPSHOW! PEEPSHOW! PUBESTASH!...

c'mon...ya-heard?!

PeepShow

LAUGH

I never once said they sucked. Ohio St is a good team, just not as good as you hype them up to be. I told you Penn St is a better team and would win, and that is exactly that. With that said, they are both pretty equal, but obviously Penn St is a bit better.

Hometown Kid

man....I bet that when Peepshow comes back, he'll beat tha' fuck outt've this punk ass "TBHAYLEY" poser...

PEEPSHOW (the original) > tbhayley(the cliche')

PEEPSHOW! PEEPSHOW! PUBESTASH!...

c'mon...ya-heard?!

Hail Hayley > TBHAYLEY

KenFan4life

Reaction score
The Dark Knight said happy birthday to me....I don't recall peep' ever sending me a MSN message sayin' "Happy B-Day Bro."

(whistles...)