• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

So it seems I never actually introduced myself...

Crayo

The Boss
Maybe it would motivate you?

All you need is a forum with a few sections and a professional theme. I guess the actual plugin distribution is a pain and hard work though.

euantor

Jobber
I have been considering it. I just need to get my arse in gear really and get it done. Even if it isn't a premium subscription site I don't even run any kind of site right now at all.

Crayo

The Boss
k54TJ.png

Old screenie I have.

It's weird though, this happened (as well as the Xanth smiley appearing on hover) just because I changed the forum width randomly. It happened once when Solidus changed the PM_alert colour as well. Solidus got rid of the smiley thank God, but the post bit is a mess and I couldn't see why yesterday.

Do you still have Xanth's password? Don't think he's changed it lol.

euantor

Jobber
I'll check and see. Should be able to fix it fairly easily.

Crayo said:
k54TJ.png

Old screenie I have.

It's weird though, this happened (as well as the Xanth smiley appearing on hover) just because I changed the forum width randomly. It happened once when Solidus changed the PM_alert colour as well. Solidus got rid of the smiley thank God, but the post bit is a mess and I couldn't see why yesterday.

Do you still have Xanth's password? Don't think he's changed it lol.

Damn. Seems he's changed it. The one in autocomplete doesn't work anyway :(

Crayo

The Boss
Going to actually change his password and then PM you it, so much easier than just altering your permissions and such.

Crayo

The Boss
It was wider before but I sort of like the thinness. The styling though is perfect yeah, just like it was, thanks :D.