So... I just found something awesome out

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Well now the plot thickens. My wife just told me that she actually had her legs over his for like 4 hours while they laughed and drank. It was a lingerie party, so she was in a thong and slutty attire. She said she may have groped his Batista balls.
oh-my-takei.gif

Craddock

Jobber
Reaction score
Not that this conversation hasn't been an amazing ride but can I digress and ask how much one might be paid to carry around some sunglasses–at–night asshole's shirt?

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Hey if you wanna pay me a lot of money to carry around your glasses and shirt so you can be a d bag, go for it. You could pay me like $300 an hour and I wouldn't bitch once.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
So...I have a question for all the long term wrestling fans...

Wasn't Batista like...a face? Why is "everyone" so negative
towards him?

I liked him in that movie with the talking raccoon and the
walking tree in it...

I'm pretty sure we're getting another one of those...

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
So...I have a question for all the long term wrestling fans...

Wasn't Batista like...a face? Why is "everyone" so negative
towards him?

I liked him in that movie with the talking raccoon and the
walking tree in it...

I'm pretty sure we're getting another one of those...

Yeah, Batista used to be a babyface.

But, all this negativity towards him came when he returned at the Rumble in 2014 and won. The fans turned him heel.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, Batista used to be a babyface.

But, all this negativity towards him came when he returned at the Rumble in 2014 and won. The fans turned him heel.
That's the Rumble where they cheered Reigns right?

And then the fans "forced" the WWE to push Daniel Bryan
into the Wrestlemania Main Event right?

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
That's the Rumble where they cheered Reigns right?

And then the fans "forced" the WWE to push Daniel Bryan
into the Wrestlemania Main Event right?

Correct, that's where the fans cheered Reigns. But, they booed him out of the building the year after that. lol

Yeah, DB was really over with the crowd during that time, he was red hot and the company couldn't refuse him anymore.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Batista was turned heel because the fans felt that DB deserved his moment as he was clearly over while WWE wanted to do the typical "big strong man beats up other big strong man" main event. WWE made the same mistake the following year with reigns in the 2015 rumble.

Batista plays a better heel any ways.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Correct, that's where the fans cheered Reigns. But, they booed him out of the building the year after that. lol
Its actually hard for me to believe there was a time when Reigns wasn't booed...
I honestly feel sorry for the guy...if only the WWE would develop his "character"
and give him something different and interesting to do.
Yeah, DB was really over with the crowd during that time, he was red hot and the company couldn't refuse.
Wow...that's pretty cool...but...it set a somewhat dangerous precedent.

By doing that with Daniel Bryan...the WWE basically rolled over for the fans...
and by doing that once...the fans will expect it again...if they get loud enough.

I think Roman Reigns is paying for that now...

"And here is Roman Reigns..."

*Boo!!!*

"But...give him a chance guys"

*More Boos*

"Look...we gave you your Daniel Bryan moment...but he's not around anymore...
this is our new project now and the future face of the company and we think..."

*Even louder Boos*

"Listen...this is what we are doing...and we will not give in to your demands this time!"

*Boos!!! Boos Forever!!!"

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Its actually hard for me to believe there was a time when Reigns wasn't booed...
I honestly feel sorry for the guy...if only the WWE would develop his "character"
and give him something different and interesting to do.

Wow...that's pretty cool...but...it set a somewhat dangerous precedent.

By doing that with Daniel Bryan...the WWE basically rolled over for the fans...
and by doing that once...the fans will expect it again...if they get loud enough.

I think Roman Reigns is paying for that now...

"And here is Roman Reigns..."

*Boo!!!*

"But...give him a chance guys"

*More Boos*

"Look...we gave you your Daniel Bryan moment...but he's not around anymore...
this is our new project now and the future face of the company and we think..."

*Even louder Boos*

"Listen...this is what we are doing...and we will not give in to your demands this time!"

*Boos!!! Boos Forever!!!"
I don't feel "bad" for reigns as he's still a top star and making bank. Sure, he's not getting cheered like punk and DB were, but he's still in all the main events and on top of the world. And, now he's getting pushed again this year. Lol. He will most likely win the belt at the rumble.

All in all, reigns can't really complain. He's getting attention. Yes, it's not the attention WWE really wants, but it's enough to make some money and keep their next Cena in the main event. I like reigns, actually, quite a bit. His wrestling, persona, and look is awesome. He's just misplaced. He should be a heel. Plain and simple. If not that, he needs to be a neautral bad ass. Like, you
may never know who we will fight, turn on, maybe take a cheap shot or 2, or just spear out of the blue.

He needs to be a leader of controlled chaos and just not give a fuck. That's the perfect character for reigns. It's why stone cold was able to draw as well as Cm punk. I'm not trying to compare reigns to those 2, but I'm making the point that he should be used a way that reflects more of a personality like stone colds or punks. The semi reckless, untamed, badass.