So I guess...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Barrett & Orton will be the mania match? Is that like 3 years in a row Orton hasn't had a main event match at wrestlemania? Considering the amount of work he done in 2011 with some epic matches, and putting superstars over I was sure he'll be in the title frame this year.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Crayo said:
Barrett & Orton will be the mania match? Is that like 3 years in a row Orton hasn't had a main event match at wrestlemania? Considering the amount of work he done in 2011 with some epic matches, and putting superstars over I was sure he'll be in the title frame this year.

I'd quiet like Barrett vs Orton at WrestleMania. I understand where you're coming from, but I think they're going to have a good solid match.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
RKO said:
Barret vs Orton vs Bryan vs Sheamus in a Fatal 4-way WM 28 match? :D

That could be a good way but I think it'll blow the reason behind Royal Rumble and devaluate it from it's already current state. I think they're going to keep it as Sheamus vs Bryan and Barrett v Orton.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Saylor said:
That could be a good way but I think it'll blow the reason behind Royal Rumble and devaluate it from it's already current state. I think they're going to keep it as Sheamus vs Bryan and Barrett v Orton.

no other way to do it!

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I've seen Barrett/Orton at least 5 times this year.
It won't be at Mania, WWE couldn't keep the feud going that long, rofl...

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Jonathan said:
I've seen Barrett/Orton at least 5 times this year.
It won't be at Mania, WWE couldn't keep the feud going that long, rofl...

To be honest they've built this better than most feuds this year. They've done exceptional.