So, How Long Until We Get Cena/Rusev?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
:urm:

No one can look at Big E and think he's anything but a "Big Man." He's jacked up like one, wrestles like one (the bulk of his move set are power moves), and weighs close to 300 lbs, which easily fits the standard category for being considered "big." He's also billed at 5'11, not 5'8, although that could be WWE tacking on inches as usual.
He doesn't even main event bulge when his tights are clear nut showers. Dude is small.

AdamRose

Jobber
Reaction score
Joe isn't agile? Lol wut, have you seen his corner enziguri? That takes more athletic ability than any move big e hits with all his body checks and clotheslines and Rusev hits head kicks and that's it.

I've seen many years of Samoa Joe. He's half speed of what he used to be, and he's wasted the best years of his career in a company that means nothing in the scheme of things.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Just read news that Cena vs Rusev is to happen soon maybe Summerslam. You know what im no fan of Cena but I will enjoy seeing him bury Rusev its about damn time that guy got buried he is just a one trick pony

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Bryan will be the first to beat him.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
You call Rusev a one-trick pony, yet he's been showcasing a lot more than what Paige has showcased.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
You call Rusev a one-trick pony, yet he's been showcasing a lot more than what Paige has showcased.
Has he? I know Paige hasn't shown a ton but she has shown confidence in speaking in front of an audience and decent facial reactions. Rusev has shown he's big?

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Has he? I know Paige hasn't shown a ton but she has shown confidence in speaking in front of an audience and decent facial reactions. Rusev has shown he's big?
Paige hasn't done shit both in terms of moves and talking. Rusev at least does something different sometimes, besides from the whole generic powerhouse thing. He can bring out more moves and it's all a matter of when WWE will give him the time for matches.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Paige hasn't done shit both in terms of moves and talking. Rusev at least does something different sometimes, besides from the whole generic powerhouse thing. He can bring out more moves and it's all a matter of when WWE will give him the time for matches.

Couldn't your last sentence apply to Paige too? When she's given more to work with she'll show more.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Couldn't your last sentence apply to Paige too? When she's given more to work with she'll show more.
No, considering how they have no inherent ability, moreso an overrated following by the IWC either due to looks or bandwagoning.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
No, considering how they have no inherent ability, moreso an overrated following by the IWC either due to looks or bandwagoning.

Paige shouldn't be given more screen time because she's overrated by the IWC due to bandwagons and her looks? She's disliked by a lot of this forum, some have even shown a preference to Alicia Fox which I don't really understand. Alicia is decent in ring but she's made out to be a wizard by some which I don't really see, her gimmick is decent I suppose though.

An overrated following doesn't even make any sense (unless you mean her fanbase is overrated but that makes your second point even more confusing), neither does "they have no inherent ability" surely that means neither of them have any ability.

I'm incredibly confused by your post and I'm not sure whether I'm just being an idiot or not.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Paige shouldn't be given more screen time because she's overrated by the IWC due to bandwagons and her looks? She's disliked by a lot of this forum, some have even shown a preference to Alicia Fox which I don't really understand. Alicia is decent in ring but she's made out to be a wizard by some which I don't really see, her gimmick is decent I suppose though.

An overrated following doesn't even make any sense (unless you mean her fanbase is overrated but that makes your second point even more confusing), neither does "they have no inherent ability" surely that means neither of them have any ability.

I'm incredibly confused by your post and I'm not sure whether I'm just being an idiot or not.
Her fanbase overrates her to hell, and she has no inherent ability, as we've seen.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Her fanbase overrates her to hell, and she has no inherent ability, as we've seen.

She has the ability to wrestle I don't see how you can say she has no ability in that regard in all honesty. Are these not at least good divas matches?

The fact she got pretty over on NXT also shows she has the ability to connect with an audience which is possibly the most important ability in the WWE.

Her Raw run hasn't been great due to pretty horrible generic booking but her having no ability is a bit of a stretch isn't it?

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
She has the ability to wrestle I don't see how you can say she has no ability in that regard in all honesty. Are these not at least good divas matches?

The fact she got pretty over on NXT also shows she has the ability to connect with an audience which is possibly the most important ability in the WWE.

Her Raw run hasn't been great due to pretty horrible generic booking but her having no ability is a bit of a stretch isn't it?

Those matches aren't more than a 4.68 imo. The booking is to blame, but the ability lacks heavily. Also, the same audience connection doesn't count considering NXT is the same audience every time.