So Has Orton Officially Taken Over HHH's Top Heel Position?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who Should Be The WWE's Top Heel?

• Randy Orton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mr. Kennedy

• The Great Khali

• Umaga

• King Booker

• John Morrison

• Total voters
Reaction score
^^^OK that was useless...

At wwe_fanatic: Yes the crowd hates him and that's exactly what WWE's wants them to do. It helps out both MVP and Matt Hardy. So it's all good.
'

Christian

Reaction score
MVP is trash. He looks, talks, acts like an idiot. Not much else to say about him, I really can't see how anyones a fan of him. I still fail to see his newfound "
in-ring ability"

Reinvented

Reaction score
^^^OK that was useless...

At wwe_fanatic: Yes the crowd hates him and that's exactly what WWE's wants them to do. It helps out both MVP and Matt Hardy. So it's all good.
'

Useless I think not I basically said what you said but in more of a heel way.......guess you didn't get it......you know the way MVP says it anyway like I said before its a toss up between MVP and RKO

Montana

Edge is the #1 heel, and will be when he returns.

But for now.

1) Orton
2) MVP
3) Booker
4) Khali
5) Carlito

Reaction score
Right now at this very moment the top heel is none other then Randy Orton. That being said, I don’t think that he will stay the top heel in the future because for one, Edge will return and also Kennedy will be a big heel in the distant future.

Also we can’t forget about the big boss Vince but, I don’t know whether he will be a heel or a face in the near by future.

As for Triple H as face….. I don’t mind it but I will agree that he is much better as a heel.

the dark knight

^When they were faces though.
what about rock's song on sacramento? he was heel and he got boooooooooooooooed that day. they people who booed him laughed at the thing too just like we did.

edit- shit i forgot about the original topic. tirple h will have a major heel turn real soon. the only face who turned heel directly after/during his come back was edge....

right now from the active ones...i guess orton and MVP.

Reinvented

Reaction score
what about rock's song on sacramento? he was heel and he got boooooooooooooooed that day. they people who booed him laughed at the thing too just like we did.

edit- shit i forgot about the original topic. tirple h will have a major heel turn real soon. the only face who turned heel directly after/during his come back was edge....

right now from the active ones...i guess orton and MVP.

The Triple H thing is good its a change of air........

The best heels are Chavo and MVP and RKO....

Travis40

No doubt Orton should be the next top heel, and if anyone says Khali...they're crazy...even though Tista/Khali from SS was 5 stars........out of 100. :dry:

youthought

Reaction score
Ortons got the right type of charisma for a heel but everyone can see hes only holding the spot for Edge

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Orton is the main heel for the moment...noone else can do it. Everyone else is either stuck mid-card or not over enough to pull it off. Umaga could have done it but I dont think the WWE even knows what they are going to do with him at this moment. Kennedy is getting the push but is not ready to take the heel spot yet. Khali should by no means be expected to do anything but stand there and be huge. Thats his whole gimmick. King Bookah if the WWE wanted him to be the main heel they woldnt have let him get demolished by Triple H at SS. Triple H is only gonna be a face for so long.....and whoever theyve built up as the main heel will get destroyed when Triple H makes the transition back to a heel. I honestly cant say about John Morrison because Ive not watched ECW but I think they better turn HHH quickly because they seriously lack any heels right now in WWE.

Reaction score
first of all, edge took over HHHs top heel spot a long time ago, if you remember HHH was a face before he got hurt. anyways, for that reason no i dont think he took over HHH top heel spot, but yes Orton is the top heel. it looked like he fucked cenas dad up too (non kayfabe)

shefflad

Reaction score
Randy orton is top heel at the moment, i hope they keep him heel for a while now because he is better heel than face, as hhh he can do face and heel very well