So... Flair...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
#FLAIR4GM

Woooo!

*Gets announced as GM*

*Music Hits*

*Cuts promo in ring*

*Blades for no reason*

*Leaves.*

:gusta:

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
They're going to use him on CM Punk. Hence the tired old show me respect bit and flair saying to be the man you gotta beat the man.

That is if WWE is going for predictable this week

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
WOO

WOO

WOO

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Can't wait for him to return. Either feuding or managing Ziggler or something sounds good.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Dat Kid From Jersey said:
They're going to use him on CM Punk. Hence the tired old show me respect bit and flair saying to be the man you gotta beat the man.

That is if WWE is going for predictable this week

CM Punk's been world champion for a year, he's already The Man.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
KevinLockard23 said:
CM Punk's been world champion for a year, he's already The Man.

Tell that to the lame writers of WWE.

WWE Script: Until you beat John Cena blindfolded, surrounded by sharks, in the middle of the daytona 500, in a buried alive in a hell in a cell ladder match, you aren't the best in the world.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
This could happen: Dolph Ziggler cashes in his MITB and winning the WHC. He get's a mic and tells Vicki she's not needed anymore and he's found someone else to manage him, someone with experience. On Monday Night RAW the man revealed to be Ziggler's right-hand man is none other than the nature boy, Ric Flair.

You like? :eek:tunga:

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Saylor said:
This could happen: Dolph Ziggler cashes in his MITB and winning the WHC. He get's a mic and tells Vicki she's not needed anymore and he's found someone else to manage him, someone with experience. On Monday Night RAW the man revealed to be Ziggler's right-hand man is none other than the nature boy, Ric Flair.

You like? :eek:tunga:

I do not like. Only because I don't think Ziggler and Flair would have much of a wrestler/manager chemistry with each other. It's at the point where I think Ziggler needs to start talking on his own without anyone having to do it for him. If anything, after he cashes in MITB and wins the World Heavyweight Championship (which could be tonight at HIAC), he says - and possibly tells Vickie this directly - that he doesn't need anyone standing by him anymore and that he's gonna do it all alone from here on out.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
KevinLockard23 said:
I do not like. Only because I don't think Ziggler and Flair would have much of a wrestler/manager chemistry with each other. It's at the point where I think Ziggler needs to start talking on his own without anyone having to do it for him. If anything, after he cashes in MITB and wins the World Heavyweight Championship (which could be tonight at HIAC), he says - and possibly tells Vickie this directly - that he doesn't need anyone standing by him anymore and that he's gonna do it all alone from here on out.

I disagree. Look at how Ric Flair managed Fortune 4 on TNA, he's more than capable of managing Dolph Ziggler. I do feel that they have chemistry together - they're both charismatic, show-off's, all about the partying, the money, the titles and taking every single opportunity they get. What chemistry does Vicki and Dolph have? Vicki's a deploy just to get Dolph Ziggler more heat.

Dolph Ziggler's a SmackDown superstar, him leaving Vicki for Flair makes complete sense. This would lead to Vicki managing RAW, which wouldn't interfere in Vicki turning face.

This way, Ric Flair would be heel, Ziggler would be a heel and Vicki will still remain a heel without any feuds going on between them as Vicki would be feuding AJ Lee.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Saylor said:
I disagree. Look at how Ric Flair managed Fortune 4 on TNA, he's more than capable of managing Dolph Ziggler. I do feel that they have chemistry together - they're both charismatic, show-off's, all about the partying, the money, the titles and taking every single opportunity they get. What chemistry does Vicki and Dolph have? Vicki's a deploy just to get Dolph Ziggler more heat.

Dolph Ziggler's a SmackDown superstar, him leaving Vicki for Flair makes complete sense. This would lead to Vicki managing RAW, which wouldn't interfere in Vicki turning face.

This way, Ric Flair would be heel, Ziggler would be a heel and Vicki will still remain a heel without any feuds going on between them as Vicki would be feuding AJ Lee.

I can't comment on the Fortune 4 since I've never seen that particular angle, but as I said, I think Ziggler should be on his own now. He has good enough mic skills that he shouldn't/doesn't need a manager. If only WWE would let him talk on his own (it's been proven in the past that whenever they give someone a mic and just let them talk on their own, the results are usually positive... see Austin 3:16 as a prime example.) And again, I don't think Ziggler and Flair would 'jive' well for some reason. Kinda like how Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow don't seem to have much chemistry with each other. Having chemistry with someone has to do with more than just having something in common with them.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
KevinLockard23 said:
I can't comment on the Fortune 4 since I've never seen that particular angle, but as I said, I think Ziggler should be on his own now. He has good enough mic skills that he shouldn't/doesn't need a manager. If only WWE would let him talk on his own (it's been proven in the past that whenever they give someone a mic and just let them talk on their own, the results are usually positive... see Austin 3:16 as a prime example.) And again, I don't think Ziggler and Flair would 'jive' well for some reason. Kinda like how Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow don't seem to have much chemistry with each other. Having chemistry with someone has to do with more than just having something in common with them.

I understand what you're saying about Ziggler being on his own however this can further develop him. For example, Paul Haymen and CM Punk. CM Punk's gettin more elevation due to Paul Haymen managing him, by just being there. Ziggler is a great superstar and is more than capable by being on his own but I just feel as if Ziggler and Ric Flair would 'mingle' together, that's just my opinion, though.