So...Exactly How Old Is Mat?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

How old Is He?

• Child (5-11)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pre Teen (12-15)

• Teen (16-20)

• Adult (21-30)

• Other (30+)

• Total voters

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

na i still respect you ..... i just wish the miz was dead

J

^^and i wish Kendrik was dead so London could go back to ruling the cruiserweight divison...:)!!!

J

You aussies she be thankful you aussies get any attention... USA>Austrailia...Lol...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

is that in weight ..... if so usa >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>australia. unfortunately aussies are just plain better at everything else

J

^^Bwahahahahaha...Wait...are you trying to be serious...If so it don't work...

the dark knight

^^stay on topic motherfuckers.

whats the problem with being an aussie teen? we arent as fat as american teens!
ROFL yea...so far the only 2 americans who posted their pics and not fat are XBA and Pero...the rest are MHV1s...

Again, he's not American. Look at the other Aussie members (Icon, Shane, WS, etc.) There are times when I have no clue as to what the hell they're talking about. Shane is probably the easiest to understand, all he says is "rap sucks tbh" :shifty:
from that list, only Shane is an aussie...wow. Aussies can speak English...Luke, nancy and others. icon...pfffffffffft he's a wigger so you can never expect him to speak english properly..

as for mat:
i would chop my penis off if he's older than 15. what makes me think that he's lying about his age? who ever lies about ONE thing can easily lie about other things...go check the shitbox' archives from earlier (well, like 14 hours ago when i woke up) too lazy? here:
=shitbox earlierMat: *random comment*
TDK: STFU homo
Mat: up yous queer
Mat: yours*
*TDK deletes his shout using his magical e-power*
*Mat gets confused*
TDK: 'sup mat, who are you talkin to?
Mat: i was talkin to someone in the room and typed that.
*TDK >>>:eek:hmy: *
TDK: ROFL you're kidding?
Mat: no
^^you can check the shitbox archives..like i said.

mat, i still :love: you...but you've been a naughty boy lying to us about your age...its not like we're gonna hate you or anything, just dont lie mate...we'd still love you even if you were a 14 year old, Blue, horny, white child molester who's locked in an asylum.

the question remains..if he's 14 or something, how come he gets soooooooo much free time? i used to get more time in the summer but....come on, all year long?

Rell

Reaction score
ROFL yea...so far the only 2 americans who posted their pics and not fat are XBA and Pero...the rest are MHV1s...

So black people dont count as Americans? Me & A-Man arent fat. Neither is Jasmine, Kassidy, etc...I would count Nino, but hes a from Canada.

:sad:

from that list, only Shane is an aussie...wow. Aussies can speak English...Luke, nancy and others. icon...pfffffffffft he's a wigger so you can never expect him to speak english properly..

Wait, Gas Station isnt Aussie? As for Luke, and Nancy, you do make a great point.

I'm not sure if I understand the shoutbox quote, care to explain?

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Look I like mat alot, just the age thing doesnt seem too right to me. Me and mat are really good friends.. sorta like me and TDK being butt buddies.

J

Hey i'm American..and i'm not fat...I'm just plesently plump...So byaaaaa bitch...

the dark knight

So black people dont count as Americans? Me & A-Man arent fat. Neither is Jasmine, Kassidy, etc...I would count Nino, but hes a from Canada.

:sad:
well, yea, you guys are americans but i was talking about thE americans...ameeeerrrriicaaaaaaan..dreeeaaaam

Wait, Gas Station isnt Aussie? As for Luke, and Nancy, you do make a great point.

I'm not sure if I understand the shoutbox quote, care to explain?
no, gas station, isn't aussie as EVERYONE thinks..why in fuck's name would think that he's aussie? i thought he was german when he 1st came on...

as for the shitbox thing...read it carefully. its something like this:

TDK: fuck you mat
Mat:no, fuck you you queer
----
TDK deletes his shout
----
TDK: good morning guys, who were you talking to earlier mat?
Mat: i was talking to someone in the room and typed that... << ???? it was me fucking with him..how did he come up with that lie?

Rell

Reaction score
TDK: fuck you mat
Mat:no, fuck you you queer
----
TDK deletes his shout
----
TDK: good morning guys, who were you talking to earlier mat?
Mat: i was talking to someone in the room and typed that... << ???? it was me fucking with him..how did he come up with that lie?

Now that you point that out, that does seem a bit suspicious...

I'm confusing myself.