So Blaze.........

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
*sighs at the continuing flaming of Blaze after he already gave up the battle*

Its like beating a dead horse just to see if its eye will twitch one last time. *yay symbolism*

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
For those of you who didn't know, I am in fact Great One, Rell, and I forget who else. It's damn hard keeping up all these different identities, so I guess it is a good thing I have no life at all.

Wrestling Station

I guess he is the one who was on the news couple of week ago.. yes its him... the pregnant man >_>

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

What Is A Man? A Miserable Pile Of Secrets!

Moonlight Drive

^^Does that mean my grammar is even worse?

But lol, great find

LadyHotrod

Its like beating a dead horse just to see if its eye will twitch one last time. *yay symbolism*

Jesus Christ, stop whining about it and stop clicking on the threads you fucking idiot. Bitch, bitch, bitch yet you click on every thread about Blaze.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Peep hits on anything with a vagina.

Except Blaze.

haha..funny story, several months ago...blaze(rated-rko at the time) registered here and like...He must've accidently messed up on his profile thing ..ya-know..that thing that says you're a dude or a chick...and his had female...and peepshow was all over his entrance thread.....:pokey:
then blaze came out and said "Hey..I'm a dude.." and now they at WAR with each other...:horse: :stab:

No Fat Chicks!!!

word
I'd hit it.
wtf..you just said no fat chicks...:ermm:

so what's next? Great One is Y2Jasmine?

Probably...I mean...notice how like...one of them logs in, the other one logs in at the exact same time....some pretty weird stuff between them two...and plus..we don't know that much about Great One, REll, Jasmine and them ni'ggers...

It shall continue on til thee-end of time...its like Randy orton vs Triple H....it'll just keep happening and happening...

For those of you who didn't know, I am in fact a man..and I'm a ni'gger... It's damn hard keeping up all these different huge-massive-man dicks, so I guess it is a good thing I have no vag' at all.

Gawdammit...*bitchslaps Y2Chucky*...Go Back To Shutting up and Hiding in that Ni'gger-Cave of yours!!!

I love this LHR chick. We go out on the low :shifty:

...black people always hitting on chicks they meet on the web...:nopity:

the dark knight

btw, a lot of thread regarding mat's identity, his skin color and age have been made last year. and for the kirsty pic, i told carlo a while ago that "her" pic looks a like a guy. i didnt wanna bring up sheep again, but i also told him she looked like him lol.

edit-
totally the other way around, sheep.