So Blaze.........

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

So you all saw "kirsty's" MySpace page.

Well shit, according to "kirsty's" post over at 5*, this is what "she" looks like:

I don't care anymore...here is me...look and complain in disgust all you like...I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

DSCF1149.jpg

DSCF1128.jpg

DSCF1009.jpg

DSCF1006.jpg

Just WOW. You're gonna tell me that this little boy is you? Or are you going to say it's Matt? K. If it's Matt, let' go over his lies....

1. He apparently claimed to be black. He is CLEARLY white in the picture.

2. He claims to be 26. TSS says he is 16. Matt has shitty spelling and grammar, that of a 16 year old. You tell me which age the kid in the picture looks more like.

99% of "kirsty's" posts are about how "sexy" or "hot" a woman is. Not one post mentions a man. Even if "kirsty" were bi, like Matt claims (which he only mentioned when I told him it was pretty strange how they both had the same taste in women....which is also odd because the next day, "kirsty" suddenly had men in her sig after I said "she should have men in her sig".) "she" would have mentioned a man at least once.

Also, if you look at the description of the pictures, it does actually say "me and mates" (as in "kirsty and mates") so, yes, we have confirmation that this boy is "kirsty".

This brings us to our next subject. Where are pictures of Matt in all of this? If this isn't him, where is he? I've never seen a picture of him and it's funny how "kirsty" posts a picture of a very manly kid and claims to be that kid yet no pictures of the one who really is a boy.

Now, this isn't to say 100% that neither of these people exist, the evidence just happens to lean more towards at least one of them being a made up person.

I know you're all asking how that smurf Blaze fits into this. I'll explain.

First off, Blaze just informed me that he lurks here to read what we all say about him (Hi Blaze! You're a fag!).

Second, he seemed to think he was the king of the internet when he "exposed" Famous.....but wait a minute, Blaze. Your friend here is a white boy who said he was black yet you don't own his ass about it? So the only way you play it is you'll make someone you don't like look like shit but when it's your only friend in the world, you wont even open your mouth? Way to fail, hypocrite.

Blaze also swore up and down that Kirsty and Matt exist because he "spoke to them on MSN" (let me guess, never at the same time, right?) and when I said that he didn't meet them, he only spoke to them online so he doesn't actually know if they exist, he started changing his tune. Fag.

Final thought: this is a hilarious event going on here and I laugh by the day at how much people end up lying about shit and how Blaze is such a two-faced smurf.

Thoughts?

Wordlife

wow...hands down LadyHotrod... that was 100% diss flame of the century

My hands go down to you... that was amazing, no bullshit, no proved every point you stated.. I give you props :)

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Are you Conan from Case Closed in disguise?

Sherlock Homegirl :)

LadyHotrod

When I was in high school, we did a project on what job in life is best for us based on answers we gave in a questionnaire and my #1 job was Private Investigator <3

Wordlife

lol LadyHotrod will dominate over everyone... shes like Vic Mackey from The Shield... you will NEVER get anything around her... she'll figure out what it is, and kill you lol

J

I kno they could get lose if that's what you mean by growing. *Clap* *Clap* *Clap*.