So, are you a fan of AJ in this storyline?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Are you a fan?

• Yes, they're booking her perfectly.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, this sucks.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Yeah.... I'm just in the minority of people who don't like it, but I've known that the whole time. lol Some of the points here are valid, but the table issue from Raw didn't come as a huge shock to me. I expected her to come out and do something to screw with both Bryan and Punk. (I haven't seen SD yet, so not commenting about it.) I do, however, agree that she does play the role very well and is great with the whole "psycho" aspect of it. She just gets on my nerves, so I don't like all the camera time she's getting lately, and I don't go in for the big dramatic, soap opera-style storylines. That also just gets on my nerves.

So while I can understand some of the positives, for me overall it's still a negative thing since it makes me want to change the channel. :) Oh, and yeah, her annoying "Yes!" chants..... that, too. lol

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Really awkward situation here... I'm tired of matches where the story is the basic "champion vs challenger", and this is something different, but this is the one match that doesn't need it. CM Punk and Daniel Bryan proved at OTL that they were the equals of one another,

I haven't liked it from the time Punk got involved, just nothing about it really stuck with me. But I've got a few friends with mental issues and remember several more, and the way they are turning a serious issue into storyline fuel is bugging the living hell out of me.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Rainman said:
Really awkward situation here... I'm tired of matches where the story is the basic "champion vs challenger", and this is something different, but this is the one match that doesn't need it. CM Punk and Daniel Bryan proved at OTL that they were the equals of one another,

I haven't liked it from the time Punk got involved, just nothing about it really stuck with me. But I've got a few friends with mental issues and remember several more, and the way they are turning a serious issue into storyline fuel is bugging the living hell out of me.

I really like the first point you made: we could really use a storyline like this, with AJ involved, etc. but it's not a random feud: it's Punk vs Bryan. I saw a post on this some weeks ago: this storyline could be wonderfully booked considering their background and chemistry. It should be all about Punk and Bryan, who's better? The two main points should be them, with the storyline having dramatic twists and turns but mainly revolving around those two. Right now, the storyline is more about AJ than anyone else. We have Punk vs Bryan at MITB, one of those awesome, awesome matches, but we're not worried about whether Bryan will make Punk tap or the other way around, we're not thinking about which one's the best man, not thinking about who wants the title more, the question on our minds is: Whose cock does AJ want to suck? Which will pretty much define who walks away with the title. Is it a nice storyline? Yes. Should it be used with other guys instead of Punk and Bryan? For sure.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Rainman said:

That's part of my issue. I like having something different, but to me this is just the wrong angle to take, and the wrong match to do it with. When storylines like this come up with good matches, it always leaves me frustrated and wondering why the matches themselves can't be good enough or stand on their own. I tune in to Raw and SD to watch wrestling, not dramatic bullcrap.

It didn't bother me so much when it was Bryan and AJ doing their thing, but as they made it go on and on, expanding it to the point that it just seems ridiculous to me, that's when it started really bugging me. Trying to get her involved with both guys, then Kane added to the mix, then removed from the mix and back to the original two... it's just gotten absurd, in my opinion. I understand some of the good points, but ultimately I hope they don't drag it out much longer.

Leo C said:
I really like the first point you made: we could really use a storyline like this, with AJ involved, etc. but it's not a random feud: it's Punk vs Bryan. I saw a post on this some weeks ago: this storyline could be wonderfully booked considering their background and chemistry. It should be all about Punk and Bryan, who's better? The two main points should be them, with the storyline having dramatic twists and turns but mainly revolving around those two. Right now, the storyline is more about AJ than anyone else. We have Punk vs Bryan at MITB, one of those awesome, awesome matches, but we're not worried about whether Bryan will make Punk tap or the other way around, we're not thinking about which one's the best man, not thinking about who wants the title more, the question on our minds is: Whose cock does AJ want to suck? Which will pretty much define who walks away with the title. Is it a nice storyline? Yes. Should it be used with other guys instead of Punk and Bryan? For sure.

This. WWE has worked it out so that the big issue is no longer the feud or MITB match. The focus is on AJ and fans wondering what crazy stunt she'll pull next. Let the focus be on the wrestlers and the match(es) in this case.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
AJ is burying DB, and so many people love to see it happen. So sick of people ripping off his pathetic :yes: while he gets nothing out of it in return. WHEN he loses to punk and shes chooses CM, itll be like watching Hardy get raped out of his run in WWE. If im wrong, ill apologize, but i doubt i will be. DZ up, DB down.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
AidsJohnson said:
AJ is burying DB, and so many people love to see it happen. So sick of people ripping off his pathetic :yes: while he gets nothing out of it in return. WHEN he loses to punk and shes chooses CM, itll be like watching Hardy get raped out of his run in WWE. If im wrong, ill apologize, but i doubt i will be. DZ up, DB down.

If I could choose DB would remain in the main event and DZ moves up. Bryan is great so why not utilize him?