So, are you a fan of AJ in this storyline?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Are you a fan?

• Yes, they're booking her perfectly.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, this sucks.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Yes, it is booked perfectly, it makes it so that you think Punk could lose (unlike Cena) unfortunately Punk wins anyway but it still keeps the feud fresh.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
apart from her chanting yes its great.

was watching smackdown week or 2 back. before they went to the break bryan and AJ were going back and forward chanting YES.. when they show came back they were still doing it and commentators were like 'this has been going on throughout the commercial break' .. i lol'd.. just thinking about them standing there for like 4 minutes chanting yes over and over again :lol1:

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Damn right i am. That ending to raw was amazing. For the first time in ages I actually couldn't predict the outcome to what was happening in a major story.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
The storyline is great, really great.
Her ass is amazing. Last week, the diva battle royal, oh god. :fap:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
She's playing the psycho bitch well, it's different and that can never be a bad thing for me.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
She is doing a stand out job and Creative and Vince are apparently very high on her because of it. Expect some kind of pay off for her once this angle is done.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, she plays her role very well, that's a fact. I voted yes not for her performance, but because it's something different. It adds a different spin to the storyline with the crazy chick in the middle doing whatever comes to her mind. I'm still pretty sure there will be a :russo: swerve and she will give Bryan the title, but things are more unpredictable than usually, I didn't see the table spot coming at the end of the show. The only downside is that we get way too much AJ on screen, which gets sort of saturated. But if you ignore that it's cool.

Reactions: Hannah Bee

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
OMFG STOP CHANTING YES YOU STUPID BITCH

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
I've been thinking about this storyline while at work today, does anybody else think we might see a twist that none of us though off (well not until now hah), with what went on at SD with Cole etc, the title math at MITB will see a twist, with Cole being introduced into the match, AJ will screw both Punk and DB over to give Cole the title?

As you can probably tell, I had way too much time on my hands today.

no me either :p

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
COLE BEING CHAMPION.. talk about destroying a company >:O