So. 18 second match.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
WWE really dropped the ball. They put chains on the superstars and they couldn't do their best. Even when they are presented with a classical good card, WWE just finds a way to f*** it up in the worse way possible @[Crayo]

Aint that the truth. Nobody's getting heat right now. Jericho's getting "legend" pops. Kane's an unintentional comedy character. Dolph and Miz are buried. Cody Rhodes is too entertaining, Wade Barrett's injured, and now they took the one heat source left and neutered him.

Good grief.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Bryan probably took HHH's protein shaker without asking. Used it, and didn't clean it.

Reactions: Asskicker

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah and Sheamus got pissed at DBryan for using HHH's shaker so Sheamus took it back making HHH happy @[Jose Tortilla]

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Personally I just think it's a way to

A.) Lead to Bryan dumping AJ
and
B.) Elongate the Bryan/Sheamus feud. They will put on a proper match at the next PPV methinks, which is a huge slap in the face to all of the fans who paid an arm and a leg to go to Mania, and obviously a good deal of them wanted to see Bryan wrestle.

Reactions: Hannah Bee

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I agree @ @[Dolph'sZiggler] 's post, especially letter A. They're like, hinting it a long time ago.

Also, it's really unfair for both competitors. They didn't had a chance to showcase what their made of in the "grandest stage of them all". I was hoping for it to match Cena vs. Rock.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Reason:
http://wweforums.net/showthread.php?tid=3228