So. 18 second match.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vince's cock didn't get sucked by the Vegan but the Irish man decided to do it to take the easy way out.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Backstage_News_on_the_World_Heavyweight_Title_Match_at_WrestleMania_28.html

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Your kidding me right? THEY DID THIS FOR A FUCKING LAME ASS RECORD NO ONE CARES ABOUT? FUCK VINCE HHH KICK THAT BITCHES ASS OUT OF THE COMPANY ALREADY! GOD FUCK VINCE.

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
This is the same company that watched Santino getting massive pops at EC and then had him get squashed in under a minute on Raw. So of course they'd kill off the character with the most heat.

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
I think he does. Rematch clause.

Maybe they'll let Sheamus keep it till he wants his rematch, then Bryan wins it back.
Sheamus is boring.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hopefully when I go to Extreme Rules the PPV will be so much better. Hey maybe I will see Brock or Lord Tensai there :D

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
WWE really dropped the ball. They put chains on the superstars and they couldn't do their best. Even when they are presented with a classical good card, WWE just finds a way to fuck it up in the worse way possible @[Crayo]

Reactions: Snowman1