Snow White and the Huntsman

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score

Release Date: June 1, 2012
Studio: Universal Pictures
Director: Rupert Sanders
Screenwriter: Evan Daugherty, Evan Spiliotopoulos, Hossein Amini, John Lee Hancock, Jez Butterworth
Starring: Kristen Stewart, Charlize Theron, Chris Hemsworth, Sam Claflin, Ray Winstone, Ian McShane, Eddie Izzard, Bob Hoskins, Toby Jones, Eddie Marsan, Stephen Graham, Ray Winstone, Lily Cole, Sam Spruell, Liberty Ross, Noah Huntley
Genre: Action, Adventure
MPAA Rating: PG-13 (for intense sequences of violence and action, and brief sensuality)
Official Website: SnowWhiteandtheHuntsman.com
Review: Not Available
DVD Review: Not Available
DVD: Not Available
Movie Poster: One-Sheet | Kristen Stewart Poster | Chris Hemsworth Poster | Charlize Theron Poster | Banner
Production Stills: View here

Plot Summary: In the epic action-adventure "Snow White and the Huntsman," Kristen Stewart ("Twilight") plays the only person in the land fairer than the evil queen (Oscar® winner Charlize Theron) who is out to destroy her. But what the wicked ruler never imagined is that the young woman threatening her reign has been training in the art of war with a huntsman (Chris Hemsworth, "Thor") who was dispatched to kill her. Sam Claflin ("Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides") joins the cast as the prince long enchanted by Snow White's beauty and power.

The breathtaking new vision of the legendary tale is from Joe Roth, the producer of "Alice in Wonderland," producer Sam Mercer ("The Sixth Sense") and acclaimed commercial director and state-of-the-art visualist Rupert Sanders.

[video=youtube;DgfYBJoPFFw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgfYBJoPFFw[/video]

A more mature take on a classic peaks my interest in seeing this.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I personally don't like Kristin Stewart as an actress, I'd fuck her for sure, but not for her acting. She always seems to find a way to bring out that pissed off teenager thing in almost every role she has. Which is mostly every role, and she needs to branch the fuck out. Other than that, I'm excited for this film.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I personally don't like Kristin Stewart as an actress, I'd fuck her for sure, but not for her acting. She always seems to find a way to bring out that pissed off teenager thing in almost every role she has. Which is mostly every role, and she needs to branch the fuck out. Other than that, I'm excited for this film.

To be fair that's what most of her roles require. I can't think of one where she's not supposed to be playing that.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Seen this movies in the previews before I watched The Avengers the other week and yes I'm sure it will be good especially with that nice list of cast but it's a movie that isn't for me.

The_King

Reaction score
Can't stand Kristen Stewart, but I like the direction of the movie. Plus, it has Charlize Theron ('Monster' anyone?), so I can get over my Stewart hate for Theron as the evil queen haha.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Yeah she is one of big draws for me. Think she has come along way since Monster and is the perfect choice for the Evil Queen, she has so much charasma and is really icey and exciting to watch. Looks visionally interesting too.