• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

What happens after LAX-team 3d

this is like the end for the tag team division after this feud. if team 3d win, feud with LAX a while, then they can say they've done everything in wrestling and just retire. if LAX wins, then theres no reason to continue this feud as LAX have beaten team 3d countless times. there are no teams that i see capable of challenging LAX. AMW shouldn't have broken up so early as they could have competed with LAX. the naturals would be a good choice if they continued that shane douglas storyline. other than that, there are no teams in tna

Beer Money Army

hmm Your right about that... Maybe They could try to recruit someone or attack sentorin to give them a lift.

im unsure with this question. But they shouldn't brake LAX up.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
My only guess is that Team 3D will win the NWA Tag Team Championships at Lockdown,hold the belts for a couple weeks (2-4) and lose them right back to LAX.After that I have no idea what LAX and Team 3D are gonna do

The Ripper

Reaction score
there is always the bashams coming in (maybe) or they could always push VKM and Seoritin to start and challenge

xtremebadass

I kind of know the ins and outs of TNA by now...

This is how it goes down...

Lockdown: LAX defeats Team 3D

Sacrifice: LAX gets a cheap victory over Team 3D

Slammiversary: Team 3D finally defeats LAX in a tables match for the golda t the anniversary show

it looks to be a long and pointless fued, but after that they are bound to have newer tag teams, maybe Eric Young and Petey Williams

black shark

Reaction score
Looks like young and petey gonna team up. They just gotta blow this fued withrhoode off with eric getting out the contract.

Bashems are coming in soon as well.

But heres my question . How , after all these years , has TNA NOT signed the Briscoes when they looked at what was out there in the indies. They don't get signed this year i'll be pissed.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I kind of know the ins and outs of TNA by now...

This is how it goes down...

Lockdown: LAX defeats Team 3D

Sacrifice: LAX gets a cheap victory over Team 3D

Slammiversary: Team 3D finally defeats LAX in a tables match for the golda t the anniversary show

that would suck if they drag this feud out until Slammiversary,I say have it end either at Lockdown or Sacrifice.

xtremebadass

its going on too long as it is, but i see TNA dragging the hell out of this rivalry just like how WWE did with Rey and Eddie

phantomgerald

its getting pretty stale. they have fought so many times and team 3d just can't beat them. even if they win now, it would seem like such a fluke

Sheepseh

Reaction score
Although I doubt they'll reunite, Styles and Daniels would dominate LAX if the got back together. (With no interference from Konnan)

The Austin Starr

Reaction score
after hearing about the xscape match, it looks like shelley/sabin might be teaming up pretty soon, i expect LAX to get the titles at sacrafice and sabin to lose the x title thus leading to an awesome LAX/ Motor City Machine Guns feud

buzzsaw89

Reaction score
New Teams?

The Bashams didn't compete at Lockdown due to their 90 day no compete clauses, forcing TNA to use Serotonin. When the Bashams are signed, they may feud with Team 3D, but i think that the VKM/Hemme storyline will move into a hunt for the Tag Titles, maybe even reform Hoyt/Truth?

Maloney

Reaction score
Serotonin and Sabin and Shelley. I think these two teams need a push big time.