Snickering about a recent debut

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Some in the TNA Wrestling locker room instantly began snickering over Matt Hardy upon his debut last week at Genesis. One wrestler felt that Hardy looked out of shape and compared his modified appearance to Raven's. Wrestlers were also chatting about his state of mind throughout the day. Though it was largely believed that Matt Hardy would join TNA following his departure from WWE, some within the company were surprised he was signed. Management indicated they had a full roster and weren't looking to acquire new talent.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Was hoping maybe he would be extra motivated coming into TNA so he'd be in better condition but a no go. I usually don't care all that much about who is in shape or whatever as long as they can still perform good but it has effected how he can go in the ring tho.

Kairi

Reaction score
yeah. i think they should have waited until he was in better shape. it's not even his character to me, but the fact that it doesn't matter if it's wwe or tna, he doesn't care to be there, thus his performance suffers.

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
It's not as easy for him to get into shape due to his operations. But lol at the Raven comparisons.