Small Update

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
IS THERE A CHANCE YOU'LL SHARE THOSE WITH ME? :DD

DON'T YOU DARE DO IT NAZI! :tough:

Psh, Even if Lady wasn't mod she probably has access to all of Crayo's hidden security cameras and therefore has them anyway ( ;) ) but if Scarlette sees the smallest bit of dong there will be hell. :kratos:

(Oh and welcome Lady DB to being mod and whatnot)

David5150

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Funny story, though. The moment I turned on my phone, I got a Skype call. I answered and Crayo, Xanth, Jonathan and CrayJ were all being really weird. I just waved it off because I literally just woke up and didn't really care what they were on about at the moment. Then everyone just started asking me questions (like Xanth asking me if I wanted to borrow his lunchbox and if I like fish sticks) at the same time so I got extremely confused, then Cray asked me if i wanted to be staff and I got even more confused. I kept asking "WHY" for about five minutes and I finally accepted, ahaha.
like dis iv u crie evrytim

Reactions: Hannah Bee

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score

Psh, Even if Lady wasn't mod she probably has access to all of Crayo's hidden security cameras and therefore has them anyway ( ;) ) but if Scarlette sees the smallest bit of dong there will be hell. :kratos:

Good point!! :haha:

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com

*goes and faps to earlier footages*

I JUST WANTED TO BE UPDATED, MY WADE BARRETT-WANNABE STRIPPER! ; - ;

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
*goes and faps to earlier footages*

I JUST WANTED TO BE UPDATED, MY WADE BARRETT-WANNABE STRIPPER! ; - ;

Well I've been wanting updates for the past YEAR that you've been gone! And what did you do? Stay gone. :finger:

So I'll do my best Hannah impersonation and gtfo away from here. :)