Small Things That Annoy You

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina
Work related annoyances...

People that feel they are entitled to riding carts just because... they are so damn big. And yet all they get is more and more junk food. Like they expect you to be their servant and fetch them a cart while they sit down... some even sit in their car and will repeatedly beep their horn at you. It's like... really?

The ones that know that a price is obviously tampered with... or just because you are the one that rings the item up... that you rung it up incorrectly. It's like... dude... I'm just ringing it up... I don't go in the system as I ring an item up and purposely type in a more expensive price.

But for the first one... knowing a price is obviously tampered with and expecting to get that deal on an item knowing full well you can't. Like trying to get a patio set that costs 598... for 108? Get your dumbass out of here.

for real..@deezy said it right. Your job blows

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Internet geeks who constantly post "would not bang" comments on girls way out their league.

Usually virgins, or guys who wifey single mom of 6 fat hags with stretch marks covering their body like an ordinance map.

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina
Internet geeks who constantly post "would not bang" comments on girls way out their league.

Usually virgins, or guys who wifey single mom of 6 fat hags with stretch marks covering their body like an ordinance map.
well that escalated quickly lol.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Another thing that annoys me: People who insist on telling me wrestling is "fake" as if I didn't know it's scripted... Yeah, no shit, so is every one of your favorite movies, dickhead! (had to get that off my chest lol).

That's a good one I get it a lot too. Its almost as if they expect me to suddenly stop liking or watching wrestling just based on that fact. Then when I try to explain why it appeals to me, and also point out that they don't know enough about it to have an informed opinion they start getting defensive on me:vince:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

Agreed 321796456375627578926347532678568437257963%

Alpha males don't look for imperfections, we see non saggy tits and no love handles, we hit that shit. People who look for the slightest "elbows too pointy" "knees too wrinkly" type of shit hate women or are ghey. Either way, it won't get them laid by hot women.

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina
Agreed 321796456375627578926347532678568437257963%

Alpha males don't look for imperfections, we see non saggy tits and no love handles, we hit that shit. People who look for the slightest "elbows too pointy" "knees too wrinkly" type of shit hate women or are ghey. Either way, it won't get them laid by hot women.

LMAO. I literally saw an example of this today. Guys were saying Summer Rae looked like dog shit. I told them, if she was dog shit, then im a dogshit eater!! Gross huh?