Small things that annoy you

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
One for me, especially since last night, are parents who just let their kids do whatever they like. I was at an indie wrestling show last night (it's so nice to go to a show with a CROWD again!) and all these kids were just wandering up to the front and standing up at the railing in front of the people in the front row who paid more money to sit there. They were blocking people and getting in the way and being annoying and their parents did jack shit about it, they just let them do it. My Mum and I wouldn't let them do it and if they got too near to us, we told them to move. In the end, the security at the show had to tell these kids to move back cos they were literally climbing through the gaps in the railing and sitting on the other side of it close to the ring! It's like, do some damn parenting please and teach your kids they can't just do whatever they want in life :GirlPlz

I hate that. It happens a lot in the Supermarket, which is even worse with Covid going around. Kids don't have to wear masks if they're under 11 over here in the UK, so I do worry about the little germ spreaders. :GirlPlz Kids are really bad with touching things that they don't intend to buy. I did the same when I was a kid so I get it, but my Mom used to always tell me off for it. Some parents just allow it.

You can't really say anything because you'll come across like a dick. I have to bite my tongue a lot in public because there's sometimes a lot I could say. Social anxiety stops me from ever saying anything, also.

Benoit's Weight Machine

Reaction score
I have a lot going on now and I don't have the time to cook like I usually do. Really wanted to grab something quick to eat the other day. Due to covid, I had to call in the order, where I was told it would be cash only. Realized I had no cash in my wallet because I've been working from home since March. Had to stop at an ATM then upon my arrival to the food place I had to call again to basically make an appointment for someone to meet me at my car to bring the food and take my money. Something that was intended to make my evening as easy as possible did anything but.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
So I'm sick today, I think I caught a cold at that wrestling event the other night, prob from one of those annoying kids :Smash:

This one is particularly annoying cos every single time I sneeze my throat hurts, and then my head hurts cos I have a major sinus headache.

Guess the silver lining is that at least it's not Covid though lol.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
When you go to shut down your PC and Windows 10 starts updating. :armfold

The internet cutting out at the worst possible time.

Going to the toilet and the phone starts ringing or someone knocks at the door. EVERY. TIME. I just want to poop in peace. :vince:

Getting tagged in family members Facebook posts to like or share something. It makes me feel uncomfortable and pressured.

People that say things like 'lowkey', 'highkey', 'finna' and probably some more. It makes me feel old because I never use these words like ever. I'm definitely old, aren't I?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
People that say things like 'lowkey', 'highkey', 'finna' and probably some more. It makes me feel old because I never use these words like ever. I'm definitely old, aren't I?

We're the same age and I say all of these things :heston Finna been a part of my vocabulary since birth though but I always thought it was a Texas thing bc everyone here says "fixing to do xxxx" so it just got shortened to finna.

• Haha

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
We're the same age and I say all of these things :heston Finna been a part of my vocabulary since birth though but I always thought it was a Texas thing bc everyone here says "fixing to do xxxx" so it just got shortened to finna.

Oh....I didn't mean, I...

tenor.gif

It must be an American/Texas thing. I remember I was playing Life is Strange and one of the characters says 'Hella' a lot and that made me cringe a bit, not sure how accurate that was. It'd be funny if we ever interacted because of my accent, it's from a rougher (I guess) part of England so you'd probably have no idea what I'm saying. :drphil

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Oh....I didn't mean, I...

tenor.gif

It must be an American/Texas thing. I remember I was playing Life is Strange and one of the characters says 'Hella' a lot and that made me cringe a bit, not sure how accurate that was. It'd be funny if we ever interacted because of my accent, it's from a rougher (I guess) part of England so you'd probably have no idea what I'm saying. :drphil

Yeah but remember I've watched all of Only Fools and Horses :cudi I needed subtitles at first for a bit :hayden3

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Yeah but remember I've watched all of Only Fools and Horses :cudi I needed subtitles at first for a bit :hayden3

Heh, I'm a tad rougher than those. I even have trouble understanding some other parts of England, there's so many accents it's kind of insane.

On the plus side I've heard that American women love a good British accent, maybe I should move.

• Haha

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
On a similar subject, I really don't like getting mistaken for an Australian :swamps

• Haha

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
On a similar subject, I really don't like getting mistaken for an Australian :swamps

Hey, it happens to us Brits too. Sometimes. :tenay

I won't lie I used to get confused about New Zealand and Australia as well

tenor.gif

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
  • Haha

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
:moxYouTube channels that feel the need to spend 10 minutes to explain something that only warranted a 2 minute video.
LOL I just skip that shit till I find what I wanted to watch the video for :lol Especially when they spend like the first 5 mins of the video talking about their sponsor.

• Haha

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
LOL I just skip that shit till I find what I wanted to watch the video for :lol Especially when they spend like the first 5 mins of the video talking about their sponsor.

God, I hate that so much. A channel I love even does it, and I'm just like "Man you're so cool, but this sucks."

The amount of times I've been told to get a VPN. :lol