Small things that annoy you

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
I think a thread like this is needed, for those little things in life that aren't really big deals but still annoy the shit out of you :lol Or first world problems if you like lol.

For me, an annoyance is missing the bus by mere seconds. The other day, I was waiting to cross the road (busy main road) and the bus came while I was waiting. I could have caught that bus if cars hadn't kept turning into the main road from my street and getting in my way :Smash: By the time I got over the bus was lone gone and I had to wait like 15 minutes for another one. Bah.

This is also public transport related, our trains NEVER run to timetable and they're always inexplicably like 7 - 10 minutes late. HOW??? They don't have to wait at lights or anything :lol

Oh, and my Converse sneakers are annoying me today - one of them, the tongue thing that goes under the laces keeps moving to the side of the shoe and feeling all uncomfortable. It's only doing it on one shoe, and no matter how many times I retie them, it never stays in place!!

Last edited:

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Only small things annoy me. I totalled my car last year and walked away completely unphased but let me stub my toe or bump my head and I go into a blind rage.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
When people chew their food too loudly :side:

Reactions: Mitch Buchannon

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
That walk back to the car when you forget your mask

Reactions: RDK

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
That walk back to the car when you forget your mask

Don't forget your fucking mask then. :swamps

These fucking goofs who think it's cute to pull pranks in public on people they don't know. Fuck these brain dead unemployed Jack-offs living off their mom's welfare. I hope they get the shit kicked out of their dicks every time they pull this shit.

Reactions: Doom

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Don't forget your fucking mask then. :swamps

These fucking goofs who think it's cute to pull pranks in public on people they don't know. Fuck these brain dead unemployed Jack-offs living off their mom's welfare. I hope they get the shit kicked out of their dicks every time they pull this shit.

Bro like I'll be parking and I'll say in my head "okay don't forget to get the mask" and then I just get right out without it and don't realize until I see the signs posted on the door :tenay

• Haha
Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Another minor thing that annoys me, anybody who ever says, "It's just a joke!" When they clearly meant what they say when saying terrible shit. Fuck you and your unfunny asshole. Maybe instead of trying to be a comedian, you should be a clown instead, since that's what you're more accustomed to being.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Bro like I'll be parking and I'll say in my head "okay don't forget to get the mask" and then I just get right out without it and don't realize until I see the signs posted on the door :tenay

People here in MA (which is doing a great job of controlling COVID) wouldn't be able to do this because the majority wear masks EVERYWHERE. Not just when they get to the door as your post implies. Like from leaving home to being back home, mask. I don't wear mine in the car, that's it

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
People here in MA (which is doing a great job of controlling COVID) wouldn't be able to do this because the majority wear masks EVERYWHERE. Not just when they get to the door as your post implies. Like from leaving home to being back home, mask. I don't wear mine in the car, that's it

Seen quite a bit of people put them on right as they walk into somewhere and then take them off 10 seconds later when they're through the door :pogba

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Seen quite a bit of people put them on right as they walk into somewhere and then take them off 10 seconds later when they're through the door :pogba

Lol not surprising that Texas' numbers are tanking then

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Lol not surprising that Texas' numbers are tanking then

"Hold on let me take my mask off so you can hear me better" is a quote I heard at work yesterday from a customer that was 3 feet from someone working here :DEAD:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Oh but to add to this thread, whenever your belt loop or part of your jacket or whatever gets caught on a door when you're entering or leaving a room :francis

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
People that repeatedly ask me "What's wrong?" when I'm actually feeling good, I just don't feel like smiling and being super talkative. I appreciate they care but it puts me in an uncomfortable spot where I feel like there must be a reason why they're asking me. Sometimes you just want to relax. When you're socially anxious like me, you tend to overthink things for weeks on end so I hate being asked that question.

People that act like you're an alien for not having social media. A select few act like your shady or something must be wrong with you for not having a 'online presence'. I do not care to read the toxicity and would rather stay out of drama and other people's lives. For some reason, some people thrive on that and think others want to hear it too. I have enough to worry about in my head already, I don't need pointless fluff.

People that casually spoil movies that have just come out. I get if it's an old ass movie, but if you're spoiling the new big film that came out like a week ago without warning, that's a bit shitty. :smh

People that think their opinion is the only correct one. It's called an opinion for a reason, no there isn't something wrong with me for not liking your favourite show.

Terrible YouTube thumbnails. Especially that one with the fake surprised face they like to do. I try to avoid looking at the trending section because it's really bad sometimes. To add on to this: overly excited and fake reactions. I much prefer a more chilled out channel.

People correcting your spelling online. I didn't realise it was an English test. :roman

People that talk throughout a movie and then constantly ask me "What happened?" JUST WATCH.

Reactions: Chris

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
One for me, especially since last night, are parents who just let their kids do whatever they like. I was at an indie wrestling show last night (it's so nice to go to a show with a CROWD again!) and all these kids were just wandering up to the front and standing up at the railing in front of the people in the front row who paid more money to sit there. They were blocking people and getting in the way and being annoying and their parents did jack shit about it, they just let them do it. My Mum and I wouldn't let them do it and if they got too near to us, we told them to move. In the end, the security at the show had to tell these kids to move back cos they were literally climbing through the gaps in the railing and sitting on the other side of it close to the ring! It's like, do some damn parenting please and teach your kids they can't just do whatever they want in life :GirlPlz