Smackdown's "Diva's" Title.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Smackdown are having a womens title debuting soon on Smackdown. it will be like the raw womens title. they have been plugging this for weeks. imo michelle McCool should be the "diva's" champion or natayla.
Victoria and natayla are the only diva's on smackdown i can think of that have talent.

Who should be the "Diva's" champion?
Who should be feuding for the title?
What effect will this new title have on smackdown?

Christian

Reaction score
Well obviously Michelle or Natalya should be champ seeing as how they're facing eachother for it.. Natalya will win it probably, she's alright though so I don't mind.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Natalya should win. She's better in the ring imo.

Michelle won the qualifying match this week. On a side note: nice thong Michelle :D

Title looks like a fucking butterfly :n:

McLovin

Reaction score
I think this Belt doesn't even need to be here, replace it with the Cruiser Belt imo. But if they want to push it, put all of the "Good" Women Wrestlers on raw and all the "Shit" Women Wrestlers oN Smackdown. Womens Title for Good Wrestlers and Divas Title for Shit Wrestlers.

MikeRaw

Well obviously Michelle or Natalya should be champ seeing as how they're facing eachother for it.. Natalya will win it probably, she's alright though so I don't mind.

DUDE thats a spoiler :nonono:

Anyways, I think Natalya should hold it, Natalya and Michelle should feud for it, and it wont have a huge impact, just give them something to fight over.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Not to me it isn't. Australia gets SD first :D.

xtremebadass

I want Natalya to win because she does a wicked Sharpshooter...

but...

WWE is bound to screw this one up by having Maria win, she is probably SD's most well known/popular diva, so if they are going for a face champ, that's who it will be.

Qwake

Victoria should win it because shes the best one on Smackdown.

^ finally someone agrees, Victoria has been in WWE for ages and she is really good, if she went back to her phyco gimmick it would be good. she could turn on natalya or something and fued for the title :)

tnafan454

Reaction score
i still can't belive they got rid of the cruiserweight divison for this instead of all the divas on raw and all the cruiserweights on SD

LadyHotrod

I would have thought that Natalya and Beth Phoenix would have been a good feud but that wont happen.....maybe if one of them goes to the other brand...

I have a feeling McCool wil be involved in the title match. They seem to be giving her a bit of a push. I don't like her, though....I would rather see Natalya and Victoria. They are a bit more evenly matched. Natalya would destroy Michelle.

noumenon

theres really no need for this belt in the least bit. move every diva who can wrestle over to raw...the rest spread between smackdown and ecw and bring back the cruiserweight title on smackdown...end of story.

torriesthebest

Reaction score
Besides Maryse, the rest of the divas on Smackdown can entertain. They're not Ashley so why not?

The better 3 are Michelle, Natayla and Victoria. They should carry the division and then you have Maria who's better, Kelly Kelly who's decent enough for the time, Cherry who is good but we havent seen it all yet, and of course Maryse who needs alot of work.

With a couple more decent additions and a good feud there you have it.

1chiban

Reaction score
Well the match is McCool vs Natalya right?

I want Natalya to win but I bet you Michelle's going over.