Smackdown! vs RAW: ECW Invasion Cover

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I thought this would be fun to do. I was originally going to put Orton on the RAW side, but I couldn't find a good pic, so I went for second best.

smackdownvsrawecwinvasiap6.jpg

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
thats look sweet man. i like the fans in the background. awsome touch. but WWE will most likely go with the champs on the shows

Defiant One

Reaction score
I dont know if it will be the champs from the shows, but you know Cena will be on it somewhere, maybe even HHH even though he hasnt wrestled at all in 07. Anyways i like it though 8/10

PeepShow

Great cover man. Love Kennedy on the Raw side. It just looks good as a whole. 9.5/10

LKP

I was just about to say how old are you? But i saw 13 and thought ok fair post lol.

Untouchable

Reaction score
2/10

The cuts aren't very well done ....at all. The crowd being split into 3 colors looks terrible everyone does it when doing SD v Raw things DON'T!!!! not only that but you haven't even split it smoothly the logo is just thrown together try and be a bit more creative the outer glow around the wrestlers looks really not that good plus it overlaps onto the playstation section.
Take more time when you do stuff and try and pick out bad points yourself that will help.

Reaction score
Thats a decent cover. It would be really cool if the real game does have those 3 on it since they are pretty much the most talented guys there...and also the 3 i mark for the most.

Reaction score
That Should Be The Real Cover Its Amazing!!!

9/10

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Well, thanks for the overratings guys....lol. Untouchable, it's funny cause normally my cuts don't look nearly that bad, but since i just slapped this together real fast I didn't even look.

As I said anyway, it was just for fun, so thanks anyways guys.

Reaction score
6/10

I like the crowd in the background, except you should've scaled it all the same color. (The people with gray shirts don't match the red, etc.) Also, the WWE logo at the top should have a drop shadow or something to make it stand out. It kinda blends in with the crowd. Also, the ECW logo looks darker than the Smackdown/RAW logos. You should('ve) brightened it to match. The text you used for "Invasion" is good, but it doesn't really match the concept. To me, this gaming cover looks very amateur; something that resembles an old Nintendo game cover, definately not a Playstation 3 cover. The 3 pictures you used could've been better. They are all just standing there. You should('ve) mixed it up with some action/in-ring pictures.

On another note, I'd just like to say CM Punk looks like such a fag with that black nail polish lol. I never noticed he wore that. But yeah, good effort. Like I said 6/10. Not too bad.