SmackDown! vs RAW Cover

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I give it a 4/10. I don't really like it, sorry. The blending is very amateur and there is still stuff you forgot to fade that's overlapping Batista. Another thing, the background images are crap. Shawn Michaels face is cut off and you can't even see most of Batista. The other background pictures is basically just some Diva's hair and some guys mouth. Looks like no thought was put into this and it was very rushed. The only decent background picture is Deuce and Domino, but even then, most of Domino's face is cut off, and they aren't even worthy enough to be on a game cover.

Overall, I don't think it's very good. However, it's not any worse than the official 2008 cover I've seen. They designed it pretty much the same as the 2007 cover. Anyways, keep trying.