SmackDown! vs RAW Cover

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mojo

Reaction score
Well, I thought I might have a go...

sdvraw2008.jpg

Whatdo you think out of ten??????? Done on a free program so its alrite..

Untouchable

Reaction score
why have you got pictures overlapping batista??? especially the big red thing...take that away

Mojo

Reaction score
They are suppot to be overlapping batista, I want Rating out of ten,, not comments

Markz

Reaction score
^ Hey man don't be so harsh. Matter of fact shut the hell up!

It's alright and a good shot, 6/10...

Reaction score
He wasnt being harsh, he prolly shouldve put down a reason for his 3/10.

I dont like it at all really. Why Batista in the centre? The pics you've used in the bg look horrid, they just dont sit well. You even have Duece and Domino on there? WHY!?

sorry, but there is no logic to that cover at all...

Untouchable

Reaction score
^ Hey man don't be so harsh. Matter of fact shut the hell up!

It's alright and a good shot, 6/10...

uh im not being harsh im being truthful if he wants to improve he has to know the truth its not always about being a nice guy just to make people feel good....and i know its a free program but its not bad at all my brother has it and its got just about everything photoshop has TBH . so basically what im trying to say is you STFU you know nothing

and thank you Knicky the only reason i didnt put reasons is because he said to me he wants ratings not comments

Reaction score
^^^fair enough. usually nice to back up ur ratings (good or bad), just so ppl know what they did right or wrong, and where they can improve.

Weebo

Reaction score
0/10 cause it looks like junk in my opinion. You should not put pics o there to where you can barely see them and then have them overlap the main cut

Wrestling Station

always try to keep the main psd as clear as possible. Do whatever you like and prefer to the non-target images.

good try though, eventhough you added black line on the sides but werent done perfectly tbh.

5/10..there is places for improvement.

Untouchable

Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

gimp isn't that bad at all imo....my brother has it...and if you use it properly you can do some really good stuff with it....its not a bad program at al