Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Box Art.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lubay

Reaction score
The first submission here from me in a while, since I can't upload ANYTHING on my computer anymore for some strange reason.

2011S3.png

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
They've gotten a 9 out of 10 and it's been called the best since '06 4 months before it came out? Damn. Either way all I care about is a true career and GM mode brought back.

EDIT: New season mode concept just noticed by me. What's this business?

Double Edit: Didn't notice this was GFX section. I'm being a dumbass. You did a good job, convinced me it was real. >_> I like the Jack Swagger in the background especially.

noumenon

Reaction score
A speech bubble for Sheamus saying "OY, FELLAH! BOIY DIS GAYME OR I'LL KICK YER TEEF IN!" would make it all the more epic.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
^LOL

I'm not really feeling the back because of the text. However, the WWF Smackdown! screenshots are epic and the front is great too.

3/5

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
The back is what kills it. The text is terrible, and looks really choppy.

The front is fucking gorgeous though, and the Jack Swagger piece in the back is very nice.

Reaction score
They've gotten a 9 out of 10 and it's been called the best since '06 4 months before it came out? Damn. Either way all I care about is a true career and GM mode brought back.

EDIT: New season mode concept just noticed by me. What's this business?

Double Edit: Didn't notice this was GFX section. I'm being a dumbass. You did a good job, convinced me it was real. >_> I like the Jack Swagger in the background especially.

You should have realised it was fake when there was no Trips on the cover. >_>

Reaction score
The front is okay, nothing special going on, just some cutouts slapped over one another and logos placed randomly.

The back side is absolutely pathetic. It's all randomness with no alignment AT ALL. Everything is flowing in the wrong direction. The text on the top is hardly readable, white shadows around the boxes and the world title put around Swaggers waist just kill the design.

2/10. Soz, I've always been harsh and critical in this section.