Smackdown- vs. RAW 08 Delayed?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fatal 55

Reaction score
hopefully...

BTW does any 1 know if Sabu made the cut, because he was released about the same time as they usualy take the people for the game...

I'm asking this because i really wanna have every1 from ECW & who has't been in the game before... (Sabu, Punk, Burke, Thorn, Cor Von, Striker....)

+ Sabu's never been in a wrestling game (Good 1) 2 my knowledge

LKP

I dont think he will be in it. Neither will rvd. i think cor von, punk nitro and burke will be in it though.

Reaction score
I bet in a few weeks Vince is going to mail a pil to everyone who has seen Benoit and the pil will make us forget everything that has to do with Benoit...

seriously though, its a fuckin video game...Vince really needs to chill out

LKP

Rvd went out of it june 3rd sabu same time so i think they aint in it. I dont mind if they are or not to be honest.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Surely it cant take that long to delete him fromt he game can it? I mean they should have time now to update a bit you think? Like nitro to morrison?

Yeah it can, changing a name like Nitro to Morrison isn't very difficult, but in Benoit's case they will have to cut him out of all the cut scenes and then put someone else in his place. Its a really long annoying task.

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
I hope they just put everyone in it. past or present. but that ain't gonna happen! lol

The Nitro thing, they would have to get the announcers and wrestlers to say Morrison instead of Nitro in all the cut-scenes (not just the name chnaging as MS said)

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
Legendkillerpunk & Fatal 55 - Punk, Cor Von, Sandman, Sabu, Thorn, Striker, RVD, Dreamer, Burke, Nitro & Knox have been confirmed
Is Knox still around? and Sabu? They not gonna remove him then?

And the supposed date has been changed to November 16
Well that's only a few days difference. Nothing major like a month or two. (which I thought it would take).

Switchy

Reaction score
I don't care whose in it and when it comes out, as long as it's a good game i'm not bothered because it would be worth the wait. Chris Benoit is 1 wrestler, I don't see why everyone's making a huge deal about it because he's not in it when there is plenty ofother wrestlers to choose from.

.tim

Reaction score
Tom_Rip your so stupid how can you say "Oh he killed his family but he was still a good wrestler. Thats just like saying Some guy killed his whole family but he was good at serving fast food so why does it matter.

LKP

^^Lol i agree with you there butty haha. I aint laughed that much since eugene beat hhh in 2004.