Smackdown thread, November 20 2020: Go home for Survivor Series

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
MatchGraphic_SD_feedcard_DrewRoman_Ton--f8470b770f470ee1f5d55a516f2b7d6b.jpg

WWE Championship vs. Universal Championship Survivor Series Contract Signing

Last week on SmackDown, a determined Drew McIntyre into the WWE ThunderDome to make it clear to Universal Champion Roman Reigns that, after he got his WWE Championship back on Raw, he was coming for him at Survivor Series.

Now, four days after besting The Viper to reclaim the title, the Scottish Superstar will return to the blue brand for a Survivor Series Contract Signing with The Big Dog. With all out bedlam occur when the two fierce titleholders come face-to-face? Find out tonight at 8/7C on SmackDown.

20201113_SDPrev_SethBuddy_FC_Friday--e1bf43c4381cf54557447ee9a3b19c47.jpg

Seth Rollins to battle Murphy on SmackDown

After Murphy betrayed Seth Rollins by helping Rey Mysterio triumph over The SmackDown Savior in a brutal No Holds Barred Match, Rollins has demanded a one-on-one match with his former disciple.

Considering that the irate Rollins will be out of payback, does Murphy have what it takes to overcome The Architect?

Find out tonight at 8/7 C on SmackDown on FOX.

MatchGraphic_SD_feedcard_DanielJey_Ton--fc4e97c1413fd3dcfd8c7e4371731764.jpg

Daniel Bryan returns to SmackDown to get retribution on Jey Uso

Tomorrow night, Daniel Bryan returns to Friday Night SmackDown for the first time since being brutally mauled by Jey Uso three weeks ago at the urging of Universal Champion Roman Reigns. Bryan will have a chance for payback when he steps into the ring with Uso in a rematch.

Will WWE’s “Yes!” Man get payback on the volatile Samoan? Or will he once again pay for interfering in family business? Find out tonight at 8/7C on SmackDown.

Last edited:

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Why do I always get odd comments when I make these threads? WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE WANT FROM ME LMAO. Either I make the threads early and get comments telling me it's too early or I don't make it in time and someone else does, I can't win :lmao

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Why do I always get odd comments when I make these threads? WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE WANT FROM ME LMAO. Either I make the threads early and get comments telling me it's too early or I don't make it in time and someone else does, I can't win :lmao
You probably do because last week you posted it on Sunday and this week on Tuesday and the show isn't until Friday lol, why are you so desperate to post it before there's even a preview

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Most of the time there isn't a preview for these shows until an hour before it goes live.

There's nothing wrong with an early thread and editing the preview in when it's available.

It's not that deep. You can talk about what you think will be on the show or you can wait.

Reactions: Vegeta

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Not a full preview but Seth/Murphy is announced already for this Friday. Seth's last match besides Survivor Series I'd assume?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I do wonder where Rollins will be when he comes back. I wonder if he maintains his messiah persona or goes babyface again. I think his heel run was supposed to make him a much bigger star but because the authors of pain got injured they just put Rollins into a long ass feud with Rey mysterio instead of letting him run a top stable. I would assume he’s gonna put Murphy over on Friday and then leave to welcome Baby Messiah

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I do wonder where Rollins will be when he comes back. I wonder if he maintains his messiah persona or goes babyface again. I think his heel run was supposed to make him a much bigger star but because the authors of pain got injured they just put Rollins into a long ass feud with Rey mysterio instead of letting him run a top stable. I would assume he’s gonna put Murphy over on Friday and then leave to welcome Baby Messiah
He should take a good amount of time off, i'm talking till like Elimination Chamber or something. Come back to screw over Murphy and then they can have a banger Mania match.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
He should take a good amount of time off, i'm talking till like Elimination Chamber or something. Come back to screw over Murphy and then they can have a banger Mania match.

I would prefer this but I think I'm predicting Raw/SmackDown (fuck a brand extension really) after 'Mania for his return. Feels long and he might be ready to come back before then but idk it just feels like one WWE would save for the post-Mania big shows

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I would prefer this but I think I'm predicting Raw/SmackDown (fuck a brand extension really) after 'Mania for his return. Feels long and he might be ready to come back before then but idk it just feels like one WWE would save for the post-Mania big shows
I would say that he could easily do the one weekly show since they're not doing house shows or anything but the potential of mixing with so many different people and then going back to a newborn is a big no no.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Oh shit I didn't even think about that part :slip: Yeah might be a good few months

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Seth's in the SD men's team for Survivor Series, so unless they replace him, that will likely be his final appearance for 2020. I still think he'll be back at Rumble myself, but who knows.

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
They finally put the preview up but I had to go to the actual SD page to see it cos it's not on the main page of wwe.com. Thanks, WWE :lmao I edited the OP, not that anyone prob reads it lol.

EDIT: WWE loves to make me look dumb cos it's the main thing on the front page of the site now LOL.

Last edited:

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Good old contract signing. I’m sure this is gonna end well.