• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Smackdown thread, June 5 2020: Women's tag title match and Jeff explains last week

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I mean I'd say I'm interested overall still but like yeah this is weak shit for a world title :lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Evolution was a really good PPV so cool that it's gonna be on free TV. Becky/Charlotte and Ronda/Nikki especially :mark:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I think Bray taking time off keeps the character fresh so I'm cool with it but I'm also ready for his return

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I think they could still be doing SOMETHING with him even if it was short Funhouse segments or something though

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Is "Greatest Wrestling Match Ever" The official tagline for the Backlash PPV as a whole :DEAD:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
That's a burial of Snoop Dogg to have Bayley's theme start right when he starts rapping :lol