• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Smackdown thread, August 27 2021: The Man returns to SmackDown

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
LOL you coulda waited on me to add that preview to the first post, now my opening post looks stupid :lol

Wonder what Seth will do, he's not mentioned.

Yeah I'm intrigued to see what Seth is going to do as well actually. I was like pretty sure he was going to beat Edge.

Dale

Super Moderator
I'd like to apologise to everyone for posting the preview for you all to see, I guess we'll go without next time.

:toomanykobes

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
So apparently Adam Cole has said that he won’t be able to stream tonight as something has come up and he streams almost every day. Someone brought up that Rampage was taped this week and obviously that would’ve been spoiled so……………

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Mitch-Ass Ho said:
So apparently Adam Cole has said that he won’t be able to stream tonight as something has come up and he streams almost every day. Someone brought up that Rampage was taped this week and obviously that would’ve been spoiled so……………Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hopefully he's trolling. Was clearly unhappy at WWE and would be sad if he sold out

Dale

Super Moderator
Becky bout to slay :trips8

image0.png
Screenshot_20210827-192745_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Either she doesn't get booed at all because she's fucking Becky Lynch, and so the heel turn flops

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Or the fans boo the booking, they think the heel turn is successful, and your hottest star in recent memory becomes just another Charlotte