Smackdown Superstar Suspended...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

To everyone who has said they thought he was the last guy to get suspended: Do you think Punk is a liar? lol

Yeah, pretty unexpected. Now Shannon Moore will definitely job every week :(

Qwake

Whoa Jimmy boy Wang Yang was suspended :shock:

Damnit, their goes his career unless he is going to be like Chavo and Jeff Hardy and come back better and more popular then ever :smh

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
That is real shocking. He is easily the last guy I would think of to get suspended. As many of you stated, its pretty dumb for him to do this because of his unstable status in WWE
Co-signed completely on the second part.
WWE has released amazing talent like Sandman, Shaniqua, Marcus Cor Von and: Krystal who actually had a big role in what is the current Vickie storyline.
That's Stephanie's fault though because she think's she's the alpha bitch.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Well, come on. I mean...the guy is an Asian cowboy. He has to be smoking SOMETHING.

Plus his herculean physique was a dead giveaway. Those that know the roid-look could spot it a mile away!

J

Forgot to say...but damn this sucks because there go's any chance of Shannon Moore ever getting any sort of a push in TNA...I'm pissed at Jimmy Wang Yang now...

MJ807

Reaction score
- It appears the recent 30-day wellness policy suspenion for Jimmy Yang was not related to steroids.

Credit: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

xtremebadass

Man Wang must be doing like weed or something man, what other drugs can you do if their not steroids? He is doing what the kids do now-a-days apparently.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
- It appears the recent 30-day wellness policy suspenion for Jimmy Yang was not related to steroids.

Credit: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Anyone could have told you that. Look at him. :p

Hm, mixed emotions on this. It's pretty stupid that the whole product has to suffer because he was smoking up. These kinds of drugs should be punishable by whatever the law entails, not by the wellness policy. But on the other hand, this isn't the 80's anymore. The superstars need to be model citizens and role models in the real world for all the young kids watching. "Jimmy did drugs so i'm gonna too!" We can't have that, especially with all the flak the wrestling industry already gets on a daily basis.

But I guess the one thing we can agree on: what an idiot.

chessarmy

Well hopefully he gets released soon then. He was a jobber anyway, and what makes it worse is he was a jobber with a horrible gimmick. I hated the Red Neck Azn thing from day one, its so fucking stupid.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Well hopefully he gets released soon then. He was a jobber anyway, and what makes it worse is he was a jobber with a horrible gimmick. I hated the Red Neck Azn thing from day one, its so fucking stupid.

Jobbing only to Mr. Russian Roulette. They pushed Yang and Moore in the tag division as legit contenders for the titles, if they booked a PPV for both Yang and Moore would've won for sure.

You can't forget he may have been using pain killers without a prescription. You can't just assume it was pot.

J

Yea...cuase if i remeber correctly they don't suspened for pot anymore...Don't they just give a fine...Yet again I may have miss-heard...

Yeah, I am pretty sure pot was a $1000 fine. Painkillers is my guess for sure.