Smackdown Spoilers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Smackdown's run of being the worst show on television continues.

Also, I read Cena worked the dark match but wasn't on the main show, which is dumb.

Vivido

Reaction score
Had forgotten all about Washington and how good he is. Will watch this just to see him again.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
[video=youtube;95nKQMLaL8c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95nKQMLaL8c&feature=player_embedded[/video]

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Just read about that. Poor Drew.

If they're bringing back Abe onto TV, they need to bring back The Abraham Washington show and bring back Tony Atlas.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
He did the same thing in September to Ryder expect Ryder was a face. I don't know what's the point but yeah whatever helps you sleep at night Hunter.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
WWE Embarasses Lilian Garcia At Smackdown Tapings
Source: PWInsider.com

Lilian Garcia messed up Zack Ryder's entrance last night at the Smackdown tapings in Newark, NJ. She announced Zack Ryder as "Long Island Iced Z" Jack Swagger.

This led to John Cena bringing out ring announcer Tony Chimel, who Garcia replaced, and Zack Ryder for the dark main event cage match. Cena said he was bringing someone who is a professional. Chimel began to introduce Ryder but they ribbed Chimel by cutting his mic out. Finally, Cena did the correct introduction for Ryder. The whole bit was reportedly done to embarrass Lilian Garcia.

:lmao Why do WWE always make fun of Lillian? Like how Cole, HHH and such have this joke about her that she looks like a horse and I remember Cole said on commentary that she needed to stop "horsin around" a few months back.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Is Abraham Washington the new backstage announcer?

Ryder on Team Teddy is no surprise. I was surprised that they didn't announce another member of the team since I still only count four members unless Khali has been confirmed.

Mainevent is really the only match that stands out.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Khali was confirmed sadly. I'm interested to hear who will be the last member. All signs are pointing to Mysterio being to injured to compete so I'm intrigued to see who they bring in. I would love to see Seth Rollins get a chance in some crazy moment. It would be like Daniel Bryan at Summerslam except not many people would know Seth. I'm not sure how to debut him but it's just a wild dream that won't happen.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Wow Khali in there means there are four comedy characters on the team, the only serious character is Kofi Kingston. They need someone like Mysterio on the team to give it some credibility because I don't know how anyone could think that Long's team has a chance of winning.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
R-Truth is awesome though. I know he's considered comedy but he's had a great run in 2011. i do know what you mean but I'm really not sure about the 6th entrant. I'm really excited to find out though even though I'm dreading it will be someone like Big Zeke.