Smackdown Spoilers: August 9

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Thanks for the attempted advice, but I know how poor SmackDown is and how WWE treat it.

Christiain/ADR is a match I've seen over and over and over again, and the WHC losing yet again is nothing I am interested in. Orton/RVD sounds like it could be a great match, but I'm still not interested in it remotely. It means nothing. Rhodes stopping Sandow cashing in is predictable, no one thought ADR would lose his title a fortnight before Summerslam. Not one segment is pulling me in.

Not even Bryan/Barrett and I'm a huge Bryan mark.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I know the smackdown matches will all be good, i do agree there is no build involved in what happens, it's just filler.

Entertaining filler with a lot of random fake cheers/jeers.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Thanks for the attempted advice, but I know how poor SmackDown is and how WWE treat it.

Christiain/ADR is a match I've seen over and over and over again, and the WHC losing yet again is nothing I am interested in. Orton/RVD sounds like it could be a great match, but I'm still not interested in it remotely. It means nothing. Rhodes stopping Sandow cashing in is predictable, no one thought ADR would lose his title a fortnight before Summerslam. Not one segment is pulling me in.

Not even Bryan/Barrett and I'm a huge Bryan mark.

So next week are you going to post exactly the same thing when the spoilers are similar? Most other people in this thread think it's a good SD. No need to hate on it.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
So next week are you going to post exactly the same thing when the spoilers are similar? Most other people in this thread think it's a good SD. No need to hate on it.

If it's bad, yes. SmackDown doesn't NEED to be bad because it's the 2nd show. It CAN be good, they're just being incredibly lazy with it. Because some members think it's good, I have to agree? Bro, I wouldn't watch this show if you paid me. If I hate it, I'm going to post here on this wrestling forum and tell people I hate it.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Looks good on paper(excluding The MizTV segment) especially the parts where Fandango goes over Kingston and Van Dam eats another loss. I'll be tuning in Friday.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
If it's bad, yes. SmackDown doesn't NEED to be bad because it's the 2nd show. It CAN be good, they're just being incredibly lazy with it. Because some members think it's good, I have to agree? Bro, I wouldn't watch this show if you paid me. If I hate it, I'm going to post here on this wrestling forum and tell people I hate it.
#TeamOptimismIsDead

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
This sounds good, building up more feuds for Summerslam. Will tune in. Although what's happening to the Shield's feud?

Either want to see Henry + Usos vs Shield in a Winner Takes All match for the US title and tag team titles.

OR

Henry vs Ambrose for the US title and Usos vs Shield for tag team titles

But I'd prefer for Henry vs Ambrose to be at the PPV after Summerslam, if they have a WTA match featuring everyone there - because Ambrose and Henry could have a good feud with enough mic time to make it feel special and having two seperate matches might not be as good.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score

Fuck yea dude. Fuck SD and the horse it rode in on.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Fuck yea dude. Fuck SD and the horse it rode in on.

fa9a539cbe4f80a0350e0835c9c53403.png

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Not seeing the love for this tbh. Sandow not cashing in is obvious and they just did it with Orton Monday. Way to go WWE near identical plot points in a week. Miz TV can go fuck off. RVD is already looking tired his RAW match Monday being his worst one since he was back. Fandango I probs would watch but 5 mins no point. Bryan and Barrett would be great but Barrett is just a glorified jobber these days which pisses me off. An ive missed something oh Kane vs 3MB pointless squash with the Bray casually thrown in at the end.