Smackdown *Spoilers* April 4th 2014

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wilby

Follower of Buzzards
Reaction score
The following are quick *SPOILERS* for this Friday's final Smackdown before Wrestlemania.

- Hulk Hogan appeared, discussed his Wrestlemania moments and put over the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal

- Dolph Ziggler defeated Titus O'Neil

- The Real Americans defeated Los Matadores.

Source: bleacherreport.com.

Definitely going to miss this episode of Smackdown, seems like WWE could not be bothered after the effort that went in to Raw.

Last edited:

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Definitely going to miss this episode of Smackdown, seems like WWE simply could not be bothered after the effort that went in to Raw.

The SD before WM is always like this. They just use it to sell WM and get people hyped for it, by filling it with footage from Axxess, signings, etc

Wilby

Follower of Buzzards
Reaction score
The SD before WM is always like this. They just use it to sell WM and get people hyped for it, by filling it with footage from Axxess, signings, etc

You are saying this to me like I do not already know this? Thanks for the education bro :bodallas:

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
You are saying this to me like I do not already know this? Thanks for the education bro :bodallas:

So why did you appear to be so surprised and upset?

Reactions: Swift

Wilby

Follower of Buzzards
Reaction score
So why did you appear to be so surprised and upset?

I am neither surprised nor upset, I was just stating my opinion.

Side note: It is hard to read emotions when you have only read a typed message mate. If you heard me say this message face-to-face then maybe I would take your opinion in to consideration but seeing how you have decided to interpret my emotions for me by analysing one sentence then I shall not. :cole:

Wilby

Follower of Buzzards
Reaction score
Furthermore, If I was upset or shocked do you not think I would have elaborated with more than a one-liner?

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I am neither surprised nor upset, I was just stating my opinion.

Side note: It is hard to read emotions when you have only read a typed message mate. If you heard me say this message face-to-face then maybe I would take your opinion in to consideration but seeing how you have decided to interpret my emotions for me by analysing one sentence then I shall not. :cole:

It certainly came across that way. As you can see, my response was not provocative/offensive in any way, so there's no need for the sarcastic remarks and smilies.

Reactions: Nero_x3

Wilby

Follower of Buzzards
Reaction score
It certainly came across that way. As you can see, my response was not provocative/offensive in any way, so there's no need for the sarcastic remarks and smilies.

In hindsight I can see that my remarks may be seen as offensive. I apologize if you feel that way sir.

Reactions: Brad.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
So, Hogan basically showed up on Smackdown for the first time in almost 11 years, cut the same promo he's already cut three times, and didn't interact with anyone new on the roster? Meh.