Smackdown Spoilers: April 26

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Would we be surprised if it wasn't? God dammit I have a bad feeling about this lol.

Why wouldn't they promote an Undertaker one on one match on RAW though?
The announcers where apparently still sitting at their desks commenting during the taker match so it might be on TV.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Would we be surprised if it wasn't? God dammit I have a bad feeling about this lol.

Why wouldn't they promote an Undertaker one on one match on RAW though?

Apparently Triple H and the New Age Outlaws faced the Shield afterwards and they had the typical house show finish to that.

All signs point to Taker/Ambrose being televised. Pretty Blue that they don't advertise that, that'll draw. Swagger vs Del Rio? lolno

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
You do know Taker/Ambrose was a dark match, Crayo ? Don't expect it to be on SmackDown.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Then why have a promo hyping it during the show?
That will be dark as well, but they cut it mid-show so fans stick around.

"* Mark Henry defeated Randy Orton by DQ when Sheamus came out and connected with the brougue kick to Henry. Randy Orton hit the RKO on Henry following the match. This concludes SmackDown."

Stopspot

Reaction score

"* Mark Henry defeated Randy Orton by DQ when Sheamus came out and connected with the brougue kick to Henry. Randy Orton hit the RKO on Henry following the match. This concludes SmackDown."
But the announcers were sitting at their desks calling the match. Announcers don't stay for the dark matches. There are multiple reports of this match being taped for the show.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

This has happened with tapings before, where the order was wrong or something.

Shabang, post the reports?

Stopspot

Reaction score
This has happened with tapings before, where the order was wrong or something.

Shabang, post the reports?
This here is the latest report I can find on the subject. Citing live audience sources.

There are conflicting reports about the Dean Ambrose vs. The Undertaker match that took place at Tuesday's WWE SmackDown tapings from London.
It was originally reported as the dark main event of the tapings. Several fans in attendance have noted that it was actually the main event of the TV show taped. A promo aired earlier in the night where The Shield announced Ambrose was coming for Taker tonight. It was also stated in a promo that The Undertaker would be in action on the broadcast.
Apparently the part where Triple H and The New Age Outlaws ran down to save Taker from The Shield was the dark part of the segment. The Taker vs. Ambrose match may be airing on Friday night's SmackDown episode.
So it seems pretty likely to me. I might be wrong but if several fans in attendance were told that it would be on the live broadcast then I'll take their word on it.

Read more

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Hmm, maybe they're going to use it on an upcoming DVD hence the commentators? Naturally I hope it is on TV but I prefer to be pesimistic as to not be disappointed if it isn't.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Good enough for DVD but not good enough for TV?
"Hey Dean Ambrose fans! Catch Ambrose's greatest matches in the WWE. Including his first ever singles match against the freaking Undertaker! Which was so good we decided not to air it on TV or PPV and instead tape it straight to DVD!"

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Edited with better spoilers :yay:

Oh. My. God. That finish looks downright fappable. Makes up for no Ziggler.

Luis Suarez chants :lol1: some top babyface you have WWE