Smackdown Spoilers 7/11

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Oh gee I wonder how good Smackdown might be ton--

>Lillian Garcia sings the Canadian National Anthem

Well this episode sucks.

• Haha
Reactions: Butters!

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I'm glad to watch the y2j vs Bryatt build, but i'll do it on youtube. The rest I have literally no interest in.

God I love that promo.
Someone spends a little to much time in the IWT section :pity1:

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I'm certainly not spending any time in Wrestle-one, that's for sure.
Psh, I have me own forum. Wrestle-One's just something I made to make sure a domain didn't go to waste.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Psh, I have me own forum. Wrestle-One's just something I made to make sure a domain didn't go to waste.
The 8 members you have must really fill the void in your life.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Why should Reigns be a major threat (kayfabe)? He's a rookie, having been in WWE less than 2 years. On the other hand, Bryan had already won the World Heavyweight Championship.

Not to mention that DBry is the best wrestler in the company and far more experienced than most of the guys in the back.

I like Reigns, they're building him up as a badass, the big dog and I don't mind that. I just hope he doesn't become the next Cena.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Why should Reigns be a major threat (kayfabe)? He's a rookie, having been in WWE less than 2 years. On the other hand, Bryan had already won the World Heavyweight Championship.

It's less about experience and more about age. WWE has had plenty of success stories who had very little main roster experience
(Batista and Kurt Angle). By the time Reigns wins he will have had close to two and a half years on the main roster.

The bigger experience is he age. Superstars in their 20's, who win the world title, tend to have maturity issues and cause strife.
This isn't always the case, but often times, too much too soon isn't best.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Not to mention that DBry is the best wrestler in the company and far more experienced than most of the guys in the back.

I like Reigns, they're building him up as a badass, the big dog and I don't mind that. I just hope he doesn't become the next Cena.
Being the next John Cena isn't a bad thing.
Being Vince McMahon and afraid to try new things is stale.
I hate when people blame John Cena for being stale. He acts the way Vince wants him to.
Randy Orton said that Vince tells babyfaces to smile when walking through the curtain.

Whether you like him or not, John Cena is the best thing that's happened to wrestling in the past 10 years.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Just finished watching SmackDown. It was an alright episode.

I'm loving the divas division now that AJ's back!

Shitedango vs Shitdam Grosse was downright awful, I get that it was only intended to set up a match 'tween Layla and Summer, but the 'match' if you can call it that, was indeed awful.

Slater and Titus vs The Usos was meh. Kudos to The Usos for trying to be funny and failing while they were being interviewed...

Orton vs Y2J was damn good, love these two. They have a good chemistry! Can't wait to see how Y2J/Bray plays out at Battleground!

Goldust vs Curtis Axel was okay. But Stardust stole the spotlight, I was watching him the whole time. Loving his character right now!

Bo Dallas vs Diego/Torito was meh. I'm a BOLIEVER and I hope this thing he's got with Torito is over. He needs to move on to bigger and better things.

Reigns vs Rusev was better than I expected. Hopefully this isn't the last match between the two.