Smackdown Spoilers: 10/2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Well the head writer for NXT during the entire 9 month Wyatt family run is one of the head writers of Smackdown now if not the head writer since a month or so back. If that makes you feel better.

:obama: It does indeed. Never thought Smackdown's head writer was the problem (assuming it was the same one that gave us that good show from 2011) but having that dude around can't hurt anything. Must be a tough transition from NXT to SD though.

But with how apathetic I am towards Raw right now, Smackdown's really starting to look good in general. It's a 2 hour show that recaps the 2/3 important segments from Raw plus some nice wrestling and story progression. What's not to love? (Besides Ryback)

I think it doesn't look like a great show. I'd love to see that DZ vs ADR match because it looks like a nice match, but then you have those DQ matches that make the show look shittier imo.

The first DQ match looks really lame on paper, but when you think about it it may not be that bad. The only selling point to that match is the hardcore element (Hey, RVD does stuff in hardcore matches! Buy!) so they're trying to get that over with the Van Terminator spot. So the best way to do it was to have Summer cost Van Dam the match (even though it technically wins him the match but nobody's paying attention to that) so Van Dam can be like "Oh, so you're gonna screw me over? Well watch what I do to your little boy toy... Yeah, take that, bitch!"

As for the card being announced on the last show... hey, I figured they'd just throw a bunch of random matches out at Battleground since nobody's buying this PPV anyway. This is a little better...

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I wish dolph's was here so he could point out how shitty they are using Bray. I was wrong.