Smackdown Spoilers: 10/2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Spoilers from pwmania, and since I often forget here's a bunch of words for the Tapatalk users:

Dripping, pathematic, pygopodous, polysynthecism, perambulation, tits.

*Big Show came out and cut a promo about how he’s been doing “bad things, to good people.” They showed a video package of all the people he’s knocked out recently. Then Big Show explains that he had to do what Triple H wanted so he could save his job and his family. This brought out Triple H who says he bought the Big Show’s house so now Show owes him everything. Triple H announces that the main event will be the Shield and Orton 4 on 1 vs Show.
*RVD vs. Fandango: This match ends in a DQ when Summer Rae knocks RVD off the turnbuckle as he’s going for the five star frog splash. Ricardo distracts Fandango after the match, allowing RVD to get the upper hand and hit the Van Terminator on Fandango with a trash can.
*Ryback vs. R-Truth: Ryback defeated R-Truth in a quick match. After the match, Curtis Axel gets some revenge on Truth from his loss on RAW. This sets up a match for the Intercontinental Championship between Truth and Axel at Battleground.
*Alberto Del Rio vs. Dolph Ziggler: This was a near 20 minute match that ended with Dolph submitting to the cross arm breaker after several near falls on Del Rio.
*Brie Bella vs. Aksana: Brie pinned Aksana with a face plant. Post match AJ and Tamina come out and cut a promo. AJ says that after she beats Brie at Battleground, Brie can retire and go have Goat-faced babies with Daniel Bryan. Then she said that instead of slapping the baby when it’s born, the doctor will slap her for having such a hideous baby.
*Los Matadores vs. 3MB: Pretty good showcase for Los Matadores. The ‘Ole’ chant is getting over with the crowd. Matadores win with their double back breaker finisher.
*Kofi Kingston vs. Big E Langston: Kofi wins a quick match with a roll up pin fall. Post-match, the Wyatts come out and surround Kofi and tell him to “follow the buzzards” at Battleground. This sets up a match between Bray and Kofi at Battleground.
*Big Show vs. Randy Orton and The Shield: Show wins by DQ after Orton uses a steel chair when Show takes control of the match and fights off all four opponents. They overwhelm him but Daniel Bryan and the Usos come out to make the save.

Third Smackdown in a row that doesn't look bad overall despite a few complaints. Dat build for the IC Title match though.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
I think it doesn't look like a great show. I'd love to see that DZ vs ADR match because it looks like a nice match, but then you have those DQ matches that make the show look shittier imo.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I think it doesn't look like a great show. I'd love to see that DZ vs ADR match because it looks like a nice match, but then you have those DQ matches that make the show look shittier imo.

DZ Vs ADR being a nice match is a major understatement and the DQ loss for Show makes his look good, he gained control to the point where Orton had to use a chair.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
DZ Vs ADR being a nice match is a major understatement and the DQ loss for Show makes his look good, he gained control to the point where Orton had to use a chair.
True, but a DQ win means he may ask for a rematch or something at any time

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
True, but a DQ win means he may ask for a rematch or something at any time

Asking for a rematch makes his look even better showing that he doesn't back down

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
And what'd be the point on doing that if he won't get pushed?

Why bury hid because he isn't being pushed? He is a solid midcarder.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I've heard Smackdown has been quite good these past few weeks but I just haven't had the time to watch them,I may skim through this one but I dunno.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Why bury hid because he isn't being pushed? He is a solid midcarder.
While Orton is a main eventer right now... Anyways, making him look better won't make people lose the interest on their product, but I'd prefer to see Show as IC Chamo facing Orton in a Champ vs Champno DQ match where Bryan would come out and help Show and the Corporation will help Orton.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
I can't wait for Smackdown..............oh, I mean that awesome promo by AJ! ^_^

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
lol Orton and The Shield vs. Big Show... I would watch just for that match.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
25% of the card built on a SD/RAW

Lol wwe

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Third Smackdown in a row that doesn't look bad overall despite a few complaints. Dat build for the IC Title match though.
Well the head writer for NXT during the entire 9 month Wyatt family run is one of the head writers of Smackdown now if not the head writer since a month or so back. If that makes you feel better.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Looks pretty good, I guess. What should be a great match between Del Rio and Ziggler, AJ's hilarious comments about Brie's future baby, Los Matadores wrestling again, Triple H's promo and then Big Show in a 4-on-1 handicap match. Handicap matches with Big Show are always fun to watch.