Smackdown October 29th, 2015 results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
* Alberto Del Rio defeated R-Truth in a non-title match. The crowd was in favor of Del Rio, probably 3-1. Del Rio won a squash with the top rope stomp.

You know, I still don't get what's the deal with ADR not using the Cross Armbreaker as his finisher.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
ZSJ ofc, it's only a matter of time.

Sabre isn't exactly an EVOLVE star, imo, because he isn't there regularly.

But anyways, Sabre has like a bunch of other holds he could tap someone out to. I just can't wrap my head around on what could be the reason ADR's stopped using the Cross Armbreaker as his finisher.

And yeah, having Sabre in NXT would tickle my fancy.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score

Or just wait for it in gif form, so I can sig it and the image link will break. Yay!

Found it for ya!

tumblr_nx1rvcKrQ31uv6p4vo1_250.gif

tumblr_nx1rvcKrQ31uv6p4vo2_250.gif

tumblr_nx1rvcKrQ31uv6p4vo3_250.gif

tumblr_nx1rvcKrQ31uv6p4vo4_250.gif

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Found it for ya!

tumblr_nx1rvcKrQ31uv6p4vo1_250.gif

tumblr_nx1rvcKrQ31uv6p4vo2_250.gif

tumblr_nx1rvcKrQ31uv6p4vo3_250.gif

tumblr_nx1rvcKrQ31uv6p4vo4_250.gif

YOU ARE MY HERO! :yay:

Please work please work please work.. Thanks, Prince!

Anyway, to chime in on the rest of the conversation: Of course I've hardly seen any Evolve, but last time I checked there was this dude named Samaray Del Sol, and if WWE really wants a new latino star, they should totally sign that dude. He's really talented.

(yes that's a sarcastic comment)

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
YOU ARE MY HERO! :yay:

Please work please work please work.. Thanks, Prince!

Anyway, to chime in on the rest of the conversation: Of course I've hardly seen any Evolve, but last time I checked there was this dude named Samaray Del Sol, and if WWE really wants a new latino star, they should totally sign that dude. He's really talented.

(yes that's a sarcastic comment)

You're welcome!

Now, I totally see Gargano and Ciampa getting signed! Hopefully they get Sabre and Neese, too!

I want guys like Thatcher, Ethan Page and Gulak, too, but we don't wanna leave Gabe with no stars.

Also, I'm totally expecting an announcement regarding NXT/EVOLVE doing joint shows soon!