SmackDown Not Moving Back To Thursdays After All

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Yeah, it's definitely better to go out on Friday and have fun with your friends, than staying home to watch bloody SmackDown.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Pretty much all of my old coworkers went out on Fridays, and still do. While I myself do prefer being home on Fridays, I know tons of people who still go out on Friday. Going to get drunk, to go to Mexico(fuck that shit), playing pool, to the beach and other things, especially for a city like San Diego. Even I get dragged out by the gf to go out here and there.
I figured a young cat like you from San Diego would be going out. I understand that and, quite frankly, you should be going out.
I'm a bit hard pressed to believe people are going out in droves on Friday night these days.
If work isn't keeping you on Fridays, it would be my experience that anything on a computer would probably be better.
You can only go out so many times on Friday before that sh*t gets old and repetitive.

Of course when I lived in a bigger town, was younger and had no computer I was gone. It depends on the demographics, I'm sure.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I worked as a bartender in a college town for 4 years while in College.

Fridays are still king
This is pretty much the answer I was searching for. I wasn't sure this was still the case.
If things were different, I'd head to the bar at least one night a week to let off some steam.
The computer could always wait.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
The Syfy Network has announced that they will be debuting a new show next year, which is an adaptation of the film "12 Monkeys." The show is scheduled to debut on Friday 1/16 in the 9-10pm timeslot.

Credit F4WOnline.com

Looks like Smackdown could still be moving back to Thursdays, after all.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
If that is an Eastern Standard Time timeslot, then maybe so. Of course Smackdown could simply move to 7pm EST.
If children are the target audience, I see no reason 7pm EST would be bad for children on a Friday night.

ambrose316

Jobber
Reaction score
I work both days don't matter to me I always watch on youtube.