Smackdown missing one key element...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
You suggesting a last minute trade?

Wouldn't really be last minute :/.

IDK, I kinda doubt it, seeing as they wanted to bulk Raw up and all that nonsense. But continuing the Cena/Show storyline without a belt involved doesn't make sense. Having Cena not competing for a championship doesn't seem very WWE-like, especially since he's the top draw on the top show, and all that shit. I can't imagine they'd have him interrupt the Triple H, Orton, Batista storyline they've got going for the WWE title right now. It just seems too jammed on Raw right now, I seriously don't picture Cena on the Raw roster for much more than the next month or so. I think he'll win the match, Edge'll use Vickie just a bit longer to have Cena traded so he can get one more shot, and then Punk will interject himself.

Or maybe they'll just keep it to Edge/Cena and Punk'll go another route, and cash in MITB on the Intercontinental belt and give us the CM Punk/Rey Mysterio feud and see where that takes it and if it can revive any of the shine on the Intercontinental Championship.

Trade for "money" like has happened in the past.

noumenon

eeeeh, I dunno. Don't forget the original plan for Mania this year...Batista/Cena. I'm sure WWE hasn't forgot about that and with both of them on the same brand, barring any injury or whatever I'm sure they still want that match to happen.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^That implies removing Orton and Triple H BOTH from the WWE Championship scene...

...WONT happen.

noumenon

So you're saying they're gonna do an HHH/Orton match for a third year in a row at Mania...highly unlikely. The combination desperately needs to be switched up. This year proved that beyond doubt.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
So you're saying they're gonna do an HHH/Orton match for a third year in a row at Mania...highly unlikely. The combination desperately needs to be switched up. This year proved that beyond doubt.

No, I'm suggesting they throw Batista into the mix as a Tweener, or perhaps, given that it's a whole year away, Matt Hardy gets built up to that sort of status and they give him a shot and pray to God he doesn't drop the ball. We could see Triple H vs. Batista @ WM 26.

noumenon

I was kind of thinking we may see (heel)HHH/HBK at WM26... seeing as HBK said this will probably be his last year. Who the hell else would he face?

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I was kind of thinking we may see (heel)HHH/HBK at WM26... seeing as HBK said this will probably be his last year. Who the hell else would he face?

Orton... passing the torch so to speak.

noumenon

LOL...anyway. This thread has shifted from Smackdown to RAW some how.

Back on topic...

Uh yeah...CM Punk..briefcase...Edge...title. :)

plachi

Banned
Reaction score
Triple H vs Batista? Yeah that'll be match of the year. Anytime I've seen a match between these two its been horrible, their styles just clash completely. Perhaps a fatal four way with HHH, Batista, Orton and Cena?

Back to SD, I really think Edge should hold the title for a while. Yeah CM Punk said he wanted to cash in in Chicago but a) that doesn't mean that's what'll happen, I don't think he has that much creative control and b) I'm sure Judgement Day isn't the only date in Chicago on the WWE calendar in the next 12 months. Punk needs to be built up to a main eventer by feuding with someone like Y2J, probably with the briefcase on the line in a match.