SmackDown Live: January 17th, 2017 [Live Discussion]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Its just the way Wrestling works, you start training in late teens early 20s and by the time you hit you're thirties you have so much experience to put to use as a main event star.

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Doesn't happen like that for everyone however, Nakamura and Okada hit their strides way earlier but for most US wrestlers it seems to be the case.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Yeah that would irritate me as that's always been my favorite belt design

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I just made a sudden realisation, if most guys hit their peak in their late 30s and Bryan retired at 35 I wonder if he would've gotten even better

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Going through Bryan's star ratings for his WWE run is incredible, dude seriously gave 110% every night, he has multiple 4.25 star matches from Raw alone and that isn't common.

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I guess thats the thing with a back injury or knee injury you can get surgery and treatment and hopefully it will heal enough to come back, HBK is a prime example of that but Brayn's was concussions and there is nothing available to fix it and its too valuable of a thing to risk.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Yeah brain healing is very complicated and the brain doesn't technically repair itself, it just reroutes itself usually

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I can only hope that if he ever does get cleared he doesn't come back because it would suck for his family if he ever suffered from permanent damage especially now he's a fatehr