SmackDown Live: February 7th, 2017 [Live Discussion]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I'd throw Cena on that list as well considering his drawing power, charisma, PR role and his string of fantastic matches over the last 6 years.

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
There are a lot of people you can consider for best wrestler of the last decade if you include guys like Regal, Johnny Saint etc who were still wrestling up to a few years ago but their match quality is not the same as guys like Bryan so I wouldn't include them.

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
William Regal is excellent but he was never really given the oppertunity to showcase that however we're extremely lucky he has managed to pass down his knowledge to the next generation and Bryan is the result of that. Bryan is basically William Regal who was given a chance through sheer luck and talent.

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I wish Daniel Bryan was my dad, imagine if his kids wrestle holy shit. They have the perfect duo, Bryan for in ring ability and Brie for PR and marketability.