Smackdown last night

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
Last nights Smackdown show was brilliant, the atmosphere was great, but of course what do they start with??
Saturday Morning Slam featuring the return of Jack Swagger and some local wrestler whos name I didnt hear.
It was a squash match enough said.
Then it was tag-team action between the Uso's (no intro due to restrictions on pyro) and Justin Gabriel/Tyson Kidd who got a amazing response from the crowd.
Sadly they didnt win and the Uso's were booed and called cheaters by several fans next to me.
Also there was Ted Dibiase vs Jinder Mahal (didnt care for this)

Then it was Smackdown.
The biggest cheers on the night went to Wade Barrett (of course), William Regal, Sheamus and Randy Orton
The boos went to the Big show( with a mixture of chants of you fat Bastard, who ate all the pies), Kofi Kingston( which was weird) and the Primetime Players.
No Dolph Ziggler as they were advertising he would be there, turns out he was in Glasgow for the Raw part of the tour
No Diva's match as well, which was weird to me

And finally Main Event
R-Truth vs Heath Slater
And the best match of the night
Sheamus vs Wade Barrett

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
lileilou said:
I thought it was an enjoyable show, a bit dull in places, but enjoyable.

I enjoyed it too, it was the best event/concert ive been to and i have been to a few