• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Smackdown Discussion Thread - January 23rd, 2018

THE ONE TRUE KING!

Dec 3, 2010
Hell's Club

SmackDown LIVE preview, Jan. 23, 2018: Will The “Yep!” Movement be silenced before Royal Rumble?
Last week on SmackDown LIVE, a very confident AJ Styles vowed to put an end to Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn’s “Yep!” Movement at the Royal Rumble event, when he defends his WWE Championship against them in a 2-on-1 Handicap Match. However, the duo Styles dubbed “Kami” have never been ones to let a confident opponent deter them from causing chaos.

With days left before this monumental championship showdown in Philadelphia, will Owens & Zayn have anything else to say as they try to get under The Phenomenal One’s? Will General Manager Daniel Bryan or Commissioner Shane McMahon be able to keep them in line?

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
Man this is just my opinion here, but Styles has been the best WWE Champion WWE has had since the days of Punk rolling with it.

Yep.
Was rolling with you until you said Punk.....Khali level of champ....not trolling...my honest opinion.

Whiny entitled shit is the reason why we have whiny entitled fans.

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
Bryan just gonna let his champion hurt his opponents for his upcoming big show.....Bryan would he a shitty promoter

Kairi HoHo

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2015
New Castle, Delaware
Styles with two Single Matches tonight woof. You might need to change Styles's name to Mr. All Night man.

Hmm more and more problems with Bryan and Styles very interesting.