SmackDown April 7th, 2016 Spoilers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Lmao I love how other people remember Miz's dad haha.

One more thing, PB, was how you responded to see Ambrose again. Man, I was defending that match happening and all, but he seems much more close to Wyatt territory than I previously imagined. It was just sad to see the guy, lol

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Lmao I love how other people remember Miz's dad haha.

One more thing, PB, was how you responded to see Ambrose again. Man, I was defending that match happening and all, but he seems much more close to Wyatt territory than I previously imagined. It was just sad to see the guy, lol

LOL, who could forget The Miz's old man?! He's awesome!

Is it just me or did it seem like Ambrose's fire/intensity/whatever you wanna call it wasn't there? Like, Idk, as you put it, it was just sad to see the guy.
I hope he doesn't get Wyatt'd.

His Payback feud is probably with Jericho. I guess we'll find that out tonight.

Reactions: Red Rain

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Not sure if I should bother with SD reviews. Lol
I'd be saying that about Raw. Sure, SD is taped and we all know the results going in, but it's still so much easier to sit through. Don't find yourself complaining as much either. For me anyways.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I'd be saying that about Raw. Sure, SD is taped and we all know the results going in, but it's still so much easier to sit through. Don't find yourself complaining as much either. For me anyways.

Thought this week's episode was awesome, thought the roster stepped up big time and most of the squashes were fun - poor Tyler though :( But yeah, Smackdown doesn't have the... For lack of a better word, creative burden on having to worry about storylines and such. It's almost a weekly televised house show, and the wrestlers clearly love it. Plus it's 2 hours. Always find myself entertained by SD but don't have the energy sometimes and sure that 2 people would read, lol

And the threads themselves are easy to ignore, ha