SmackDown April 28th, 2016 results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
sd.png

WWE taped the April 28th, 2016 SmackDown episode from the Manchester, New Hampshire.
Here are the full SmackDown spoilers:​

SmackDown

* WWE World Heavyweight Champion Roman Reigns and WWE Intercontinental Champion The Miz with Maryse kick off SmackDown with an in-ring segment. It ends with Miz trying to attack and Reigns launching him out of the ring

* Sami Zayn, Cesaro and WWE United States Champion Kalisto defeated Sheamus, Rusev and Alberto Del Rio by count out. Rusev and Del Rio end up walking out on Sheamus as The League of Nations breaks up

* Natalya and WWE Women’s Champion Charlotte will be on The Ambrose Asylum later tonight

* Baron Corbin squashed Damien Sandow

* Dean Ambrose comes out for The Ambrose Asylum with Natalya, Charlotte and Ric Flair

* Enzo Amore and Big Cass vs. The Social Outcasts is next. WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day came out first for a big pop. They joined commentary and made Byron Saxton sit on the floor. Big pops for Enzo and Cass’ pre-match promos as well. During the match, The Vaudevillains came out to watch from the stage. Enzo and Cass picked up the win

* Apollo Crews defeated Stardust

* Roman Reigns faced The Miz in the main event that ended with Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson attacking Reigns. The Usos and AJ Styles also made appearances

Source: PWMania

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Seems like a decent show. I'll be watching.

The LoN is done for? Cool. The New Day made Byron sit on the floor? LOL, awesome!

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I wasn't aware of this up until yesterday, but WWE's recently started uploading their weekly programming on their YT channel. So, here's this week's episode.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
The show was okay, but the coolest moment was when The New Day made Byron sit on the floor. :lol1:

The LoN break-up was lame, which is quite fitting considering their whole run was lame.

Hyped for Payback.

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
so New Day put the LON over at Mania to have them break up afterwards. Seems about right.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
so New Day put the LON over at Mania to have them break up afterwards. Seems about right.

Yeah, that was quite a BS call.

They should've done what was originally scheduled to a happen, a 3-on-4 handicap match with the tag titles on the line, instead of a freakin' 'Battle For Supremacy'.

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
Yeah, that was quite a BS call.

They should've done what was originally scheduled to a happen, a 3-on-4 handicap match with the tag titles on the line, instead of a freakin' 'Battle For Supremacy'.
they should have just let the New Day win, have the LON attack them after the match and then have the legends make the save. Simple as that. The New Day have their moment, yet the legends do as well.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
RIP
League of Nations
Vince's creation he thought was a great idea to get Roman over
Did you miss when Roman Reigns won the World Heaevyweight title? That pop was amazing, and the last time he probably got cheered. Not to mention it was in Philly, the same building that booed him to shreds 11 months prior. It did great at what it was mean't to do. The problem is, is that they kept it running.

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Did you miss when Roman Reigns won the World Heaevyweight title? That pop was amazing, and the last time he probably got cheered. Not to mention it was in Philly, the same building that booed him to shreds 11 months prior. It did great at what it was mean't to do. The problem is, is that they kept it running.
Nah I saw that, but other than that the LoN was a fail